Search results for query: *

1. theclownfish II

i don't know why but the forums seem less active but it could just be a result of me being inactive

i don't know why but the forums seem less active but it could just be a result of me being inactive
  2. theclownfish II

Other Literature How to Care for your Pocket Monster

glad to see that this thread is coming along nicely. also could you do one on how to raise ghastly and its evolutions?
  3. theclownfish II

for me this is the most boring april fools day because i don't have anything to do

for me this is the most boring april fools day because i don't have anything to do
  4. theclownfish II

Sonic the Hedgehog

i used to really like it but now looking back it seems ok. i found many of the games fun (even sonic 06 just because of how bad and glitchy it was). the series also seems to be becoming VERY bad. at this rate the series will probably collapse
  5. theclownfish II

i love how whenever i do fishing quests i think of them as very important but when im done i...

i love how whenever i do fishing quests i think of them as very important but when im done i realize how pointless they are outside of items
  6. theclownfish II

i've only played 2 games and fire emblem is already one of my favorite nintendo series

i've only played 2 games and fire emblem is already one of my favorite nintendo series
  7. theclownfish II

another day that marks how long ive lived my boring life

another day that marks how long ive lived my boring life
  8. theclownfish II

loz: ocarina of time has high potential to live up to its name as the best game ever

loz: ocarina of time has high potential to live up to its name as the best game ever
  9. theclownfish II

im going to start calling duke fishron :red: fishron

im going to start calling duke fishron :red: fishron
  10. theclownfish II

no, but it's about a certain religious group and ovens. i think you can tell where i am going...

no, but it's about a certain religious group and ovens. i think you can tell where i am going from here
  11. theclownfish II

ive seen a better one but it's kind of offensive so i'd rather not say

ive seen a better one but it's kind of offensive so i'd rather not say
  12. theclownfish II

of all the dark sides of any fandom (meaning the r34) the mlp fandom has the worst

of all the dark sides of any fandom (meaning the r34) the mlp fandom has the worst
  13. theclownfish II

there was this one thing that i had to do in smash 4 but forgot and ive spent the last half hour...

there was this one thing that i had to do in smash 4 but forgot and ive spent the last half hour just thinking about what it was
  14. theclownfish II

im not dead

im not dead
  15. theclownfish II

There are three items. What should I do with them?

i think we all know what we should do with those items i have a piece of neptunium encased in gunpowder, an empty soup can (with the top still partially attached), and a fuse. what should i do?
  16. theclownfish II

There are three items. What should I do with them?

give the 100$ dollars and the car to your girlfriend I have a cow, a vase, and a piece of firewood. what should i do?
  17. theclownfish II

Xbox 360 cant find orange bloodroot and green mushroom

so far i have spent a couple of days trying to find these 2 items to make the flame dye and green flame dye but i cant find them. is there any way to make a farm for them and where are they most commonly found?
  18. theclownfish II

Take it down a notch!

sleep mode enraged plantera ripped my face off!
  19. theclownfish II

Take it down a notch!

normal shot infinite seizure causing loop
  20. theclownfish II

at this rate i bet i wont be as inactive as i was

at this rate i bet i wont be as inactive as i was
Back
Top Bottom