Search results for query: *

1. theclownfish II

Xbox 360 cant find orange bloodroot and green mushroom

so far i have spent a couple of days trying to find these 2 items to make the flame dye and green flame dye but i cant find them. is there any way to make a farm for them and where are they most commonly found?
  2. theclownfish II

Blocks & Decoration transfer chests

(Sorry if this thread has already been created once before and/or its in the wrong section) I came up with this idea recently and I thought ''why not have chests that can transport items with wire'' so I decided to come up with this suggestion Transferring Chest Created with 1 chest, 5...
  3. theclownfish II

Xbox 360 in need of help with pumpkin moon

(As always I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section) A few minutes ago I tried out the Pumpkin Moon and I found it to be quite easy but I was going through the waves quite slowly though i got to wave 8. I got no loot besides the spooky wood and im hoping to get weapons, accessories, and other...
  4. theclownfish II

your top 3 favorite video game series

title pretty much says it all. as for rules (again) to be a series it must have at least 2 games and also mini series such as the mario kart games do not count. here is my list 1: smash bros. series 2: pokemon series 3: kirby series now post your favorites
  5. theclownfish II

Mobile life fruits do not work

recently ive obtained alot of life fruits but when i try and use them they dont work (nor are they consumed). is there anything im doing wrong because i see everyone else with max hp
  6. theclownfish II

Mobile Duplicate Items and More

recently i have been getting duplicate items when i buy or craft something. earlier today i was crafting a workbench and it gave me 2 when i made one. this can be useful but its getting annoying for me. i also have realized the game temporarily pauses at certain points. whenever i fight plantera...
  7. theclownfish II

theclownfish II's legendary art

Welcome to my first art thread. My service is very fast though it depends on the request. Occasionally I will upload a creation of my own. You can request anything you want however it cannot contain sexual content, even if you want it to be censored. Also you CANNOT POST YOUR ART here unless I...
  8. theclownfish II

Casual old things you still have

what are some old things you still have in your house? if you know me im kind of an item hoarder so i may have alot to list. some of the items im going to list are in my storage while others are in other places. i have an oriental rug in my dining room and its a little over 20 years old and i...
  9. theclownfish II

Casual if you could be any animal to exist what would you be?

the title is pretty much self explanatory. i personally would want to be the turritopsis jellyfish. it is pretty much immortal as when it is near death it somehow reverts to its earliest stage however it might be killable. id like to hear your thoughts so go ahead and post your answer (extinct...
  10. theclownfish II

Items The Fan of Storms

(i couldnt think of a short intro this time) The Fan of Storms Magic weapon 30 damage (pierces) No knockback 15 mana cost 20 use time 2 velocity Summons a very large tornado that picks up enemies and makes them unable to move and carries them away for 100 blocks or until it hits a wall that...
  11. theclownfish II

your favorite item acquirements

have you ever had those times when you really want something but you dont get it until later? i certainly have so what items did you want for a very long time and eventually got them and liked them? i remember how i really wanted the frost brand, paladins hammer and inferno fork and when i got...
  12. theclownfish II

Xbox 360 party girl not spawning

im in hardmode with over 8 npcs and an empty house yet she hasnt moved in. could someone tell me if i did something wrong or what i should do?
  13. theclownfish II

3 of your favorite music from video games

its pretty simple what are 3 of your favorite songs in video games? the rules are that it must be from a game YOU OWN and only one per franchise (about owning games this can include remixes of the song. take for example i dont own a kid icarus game but i put the brawl remix for the skyworld...
  14. theclownfish II

NPCs & Enemies Viruses

This is a kind of simple suggestion i just thought of so here it is Viruses spawn in the Corruption in groups of 2-6 only during hardmode. They have 5 health each, do no damage you and when in a 20 block radius they charge at you. They stick to you and give debuffs based on their color. Red...
  15. theclownfish II

Weapons & Equip terra items

I had this in mind for a very long time so I thought it would be about time to make it. This is a post Golem tier with some powerful items made of terra bars. All eclipse enemies now drop broken shards at a 100% chance. 1 broken shard and one of the 3 evil biomes the bars true form. 1 beetle...
Back
Top Bottom