Search results for query: *

1. Filter62

Game Mechanics Advanced world settings

Yes, dunno about extreme world sizes, large is enough for me imho, but more detailed world configuration can be fun))) Even having ability to break worldgen would be fun, I mean not exactly break, just have some weird things, like for example why not make jungle temple half the size of the...
  2. Filter62

Game Mechanics Make torches place-able on palm trees

That's probably not that easy, since palm trees not quite straight)
  3. Filter62

Game Mechanics 24 Hours clock option.

Can we have an option for 24-hour system, instead of 12h AM PM one? 13:56, 21:18, 4:30 e.t.c. instead of 1:56 pm, 9:18 pm, 4:30 am. Might be just a toggle option under interface settings in options menu. I would really like to have it, it's much easier for me to read, no need for additional...
  4. Filter62

**REPORTED** Background Flashing in Graveyard Biome (Seizure Warning)

I feel like there is too much lightning to begin with, make it go off like ocasionally, not all the time.
  5. Filter62

1.4.4.2 - Lava waterfall visual bug

Ok, this bug apparently shows up only on certain very precise zoom levels. I somehow hit jackpot with this one.
  6. Filter62

1.4.4.2 - Lava waterfall visual bug

Visual bug, Somehow lava waterfalls have bugged lines on them. Had to choose 1.4.4.1 in bug report, since option for 1.4.4.2 not available yet it seems) FX-8300 (3,2Ghz*8), 16gb ram DDR3, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4gb.
  7. Filter62

Working as Designed 1.4.2.1 - Npc's and animals stay on the same spot at night

But actually, what about first part? At least make animals sitting be drawn behind human standing. It's not looking good. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/Безымянный-png.315732/
  8. Filter62

Even better one occured right now) I was sitting, doing my stuff, until nurse decided to sit at the same place. P.S. It just happens, she comes, sit, then leave, no care given about me already sitting here))) It might be a little different bug, but close enough... eh. Just don't want to create...
  9. Filter62

Resolved 1.4.2.1 - Not valid housing?

Well, I removed one chest, and now it is suitable for some reason. My guess would be that chests doesn't count as available free space for house calculation.
  10. Filter62

Well, second floor is actually has same number of platforms (1.jpg), and it is valid. I already tried placing it on wood before (2.jpg), no luck)
  11. Filter62

Well, I think it should be, look attachments. It says missing chair, I place chair, It is not valid housing suddenly. If there is a reason for it and it's not bug, explain to me why it happens)
  12. Filter62

Sometimes it happens with npc as well, when they can't sit on coach for example they go to next room, and stand there in the same place with other npc. With two npc, it's actually sometimes a problem, because I can't access one of them when they like this.
  13. Filter62

Well, at least draw npc that is sitting behind the one that is standing. P.S. **REPORTED** - (1.4.1.1) Npc and a pet sitting on the same chair at the same time I had post about something similar before, might be connected.
  14. Filter62

**REPORTED** (1.4.1.1) Npc and a pet sitting on the same chair at the same time

Attaching file to show how it looks. Happens at night.
  15. Filter62

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Yass! Thanks))) It's some terraria time again I guess)
  16. Filter62

Crash on desktop

Ok, I'll try to catch it. It might be that happens because my gamepad was still plugged in after other game, dunno. Anyway, gotta try to make this error log.
  17. Filter62

Crash on desktop

My game just crashes without any error, it just freezes, music and sound stops, and after a minute it just closes, it was fine before on same version, started crashing today, two times already, so it might be something on my end (Though I didn't change anything), it might be some windows updates...
  18. Filter62

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Just made my first golf hole) It's kinda lazy, but I spent some time playing here, my record is 2 strokes) I 'm pretty sure it's impossible in 1.
  19. Filter62

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Oh, that easy... Now I feel dumb. XD
  20. Filter62

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I've seen that it is possible to place food on table, but I can't find how? :red2:
Back
Top Bottom