Search results for query: *

• Users: CDR_Xavier
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CDR_Xavier

Items Rake: Grass Un-mower & Moss/grass Remover

Mowing grass is useful and fun. It reduces enemy spawn, prevents tall grass from spawning, prevent vines from growing, and changes golf ball interactions. However, what happens when you decided that you no longer want the grass to be mowed? Right now the only way is to remove the grass from...
  2. CDR_Xavier

Items Net/Bug Blade

A pre-hardmode (or hardmode?) melee weapon that destroys grass (and other normally-destroy-able vegetation), does not hurt critters and functions as a bug net. Might be purchase-able with a high Bestiary completion, boss kill, or alternatively crafted. Possible ingredients include golden bug...
  3. CDR_Xavier

Items Item Stack 9999

I'm not against having more items stack to more. However, I feel like that stacking to 9999 will be a bit overpowered/broken. I think one of the reasons that items cannot stack beyond (because let's be honest; item stack size is not, for the most part, a programming challenge) a certain number...
  4. CDR_Xavier

XenForo Activity

How many total users are on Terraria XenForo? I know there are 43 online and 641 visitors but that doesnt mean anything
  5. CDR_Xavier

Blocks & Decoration Make Cloud blocks craftable

We need to be able to craft ice blocks and cloud blocks. Because right now if I want to make say a mushroom sky island I will need to go to another world and basically ruin it to get the cloud. Which isnt a lot of fun consider the difficulty in getting to that high without building anything...
  6. CDR_Xavier

Character underground snow squint

The character will squint when it is snowing inside the snow biome and not in front of any walls. HOWEVER, below the naturally walled-off sections (underground), the character will still squint, but its apparent that it is not snowing underground. The character will still squint even after...
  7. CDR_Xavier

Mobile Chest and Chat Override

Note: Autopause is on. When clicking on a chest in mobile, the chest opens and both inventory are shown. If I go to crafting, the chest interface will be hidden. If I click on the button to "Duplication" menu and "Craft" menu, the "chest" menu will be replaced with "chat" menu, with the chest...
  8. CDR_Xavier

What does you arena look like?

What do you put in you arena? dungeon spikes? heart statues? slime statues? honey puddles? bubble house for nurse? bubble blocks with water in it? honey? I am curious about what you decide to have to fight the tough boys. I had difficulty finding a good place for constructing a arena. I plan...
  9. CDR_Xavier

Working as Designed Titanium Shard go through blocks

The shards created by titanium armor goes through blocks when they rotate around the player. Which is normal since most weapons can "go through blocks". however the titanium shard is able to damage the enemies when the user is usually unable to (e.g. on the other side of a closed door) Also...
  10. CDR_Xavier

Wrong range for Item usage on bed

When lying on the bed, supposedly I am allowed to use items (that point in a direction) between 0 degrees and 180 degrees (with directly right being 0 degrees, incremented counter-clockwise) However it seems like drills (and, solar eruption) are confined to the direction between 90 degrees and...
  11. CDR_Xavier

PC Cage hover text (in map) missing

1.4 see the addition of a lot of things. Among them, quite a few cages (and bottles). It was rather by chance -- since I was organizing my stuff and placing down the new bottles when I noticed enemies appearing inside a walled area (which is likely not a bug since the area is not sealed and they...
  12. CDR_Xavier

Working as Designed Cannot catch Sea Turtle with net

I cannot catch the sea turtle with a bug net. It does not matter if I use a XInput controller (Microsoft XBox) or a keyboard ... (why will it?)
  13. CDR_Xavier

Sandgun projectile does not drop as item

It is mentioned that sand blocks that fall (when they are trying to land on a invalid block, e.g. torch), they will drop as an item. And when fell from above onto (e.g. glass kiln), they will drop as a item. However the sand ball projectiles that is shot from the sandgun will not drop as a item...
  14. CDR_Xavier

Biomes & Nature Newer Terrain

Note: Do not mix up "terrain" with "biome". They are two different things. My general thought of it was to have less caves and make the hills flatter. Moving from Mobile (which was long updated), the jagged terrain of 1.2.4 had been updated to smooth hills with the intro of 1.3. As much as I...
  15. CDR_Xavier

Working as Designed [Mobile] drunk world evil

Hi as mentioned earlier I had created a "drunk world". (I really should play this earlier but I assume 1.4 for mobile just got released earlier) When creating this world I had specified world evil as "corruption" but after I defeat wall of flesh a large stripe of crimson appeared instead ___ I...
  16. CDR_Xavier

Mobile Otherworldly music

So I created a world with the seed 05162020 for a one-stop place to get all the stuff that I wanted to get (also, both dungeon chests? Hmmm) So I met the party girl and clicked "change music" once, and now everytime I enter the world it default to "otherworldly" even if I changed it back to...
  17. CDR_Xavier

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Potion of Return crease useless portal

When I drank a potion of return (looted in the underworld), it teleported me back to my bed and created a blue portal. But when I clicked on the portal it did not do anything
  18. CDR_Xavier

Mobile Rendering Issue, Tiles update, graveyard & Slime AI

v1.4.0.5.1 Build 514 Device: iPad (6th gen, A1893) Framerate Cap: 30 Lightning: Trippy VFX quality (someone explain this): Low Backgrouds: On Blood and Gore: Off Screen Effects: Off ___ Please add noted (or tips) on what all these influence. Right now I can merely guess. UI Quality: Low...
  19. CDR_Xavier

Mobile New Base at "Midland of the Apple"

I just found out I had the account registered last year but never remembered to log in lol Okay. So Terraria 1.4 was live on PC/Steam early May but unfortunately I am somewhat busy with school and so I don't really miss it -_- So this mobile came out and I had decided to ... well, join it...
Back
Top Bottom