Search results for query: *

1. Chronoking900

Tmod loader browser not working is it the same for everyone?

I’m also having an issue where the mod browser is offline. It’s weird though, because the link tModLoader redirects you to is working fine, and tModLoader is allowed through my firewall. Maybe some sort of bug in tModLoader itself? Edit: I restarted my computer and now it’s working, so maybe try...
  2. Chronoking900

Xbox One Help!

You could also try using Daedalus Stormbow (drops from hallowed mimics) with holy arrows. (It's super effective!)
  3. Chronoking900

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

I love it! <3
  4. Chronoking900

PC Well, Hi!

Welcome to the forums Pakur_!
  5. Chronoking900

PC Howdy! Been a while :> (Casual thread)

Nice quote collection you got there.
  6. Chronoking900

H E L P

All righty then
  7. Chronoking900

H E L P

True. I think there should always be at least one duplication glitch, even if its hard to do.
  8. Chronoking900

H E L P

oh yeah... haven't read about that glitch in a long time... I thought they fixed it. Guess not!
  9. Chronoking900

H E L P

what is the glitch? pls tell us
  10. Chronoking900

Demon Eyes or Zombies?

Very interesting... I wonder why...
  11. Chronoking900

H E L P

It’s possible that the guide already moved into the house, since if you try to make an npc move into the house that they are already moved into, it will display that message.
  12. Chronoking900

How are you all?

Pretty good. Getting tired though. XD Too bad the weekend is over...
  13. Chronoking900

Xbox One Help!

If you still want yarn, I just found some.
  14. Chronoking900

PC Anyone want to play?

Update: Just so everyone knows, I played a lot yesterday and got farther than I thought I would. I’m post EOW and goblin invasion, but if you want to beat them we can do it again.
  15. Chronoking900

You have realized the ultimate truth. Lmao Zedong would be proud. XD

You have realized the ultimate truth. Lmao Zedong would be proud. XD
  16. Chronoking900

Other Agriculture

Cool! I hadn’t seen that before.
  17. Chronoking900

PC Anyone want to play?

I’m starting a new world on normal. I’ll be going at a medium pace (I think) XD. It will also be on corruption and my character will be on softcore. Whoever wants to join just post here! My steam name is also Chronoking900.~:)
  18. Chronoking900

Other Agriculture

I think a lot of food items should provide buffs other than well fed. The variety of food is basically just cosmetic right now, aside from providing different durations of well fed of course.
Back
Top Bottom