Search results for query: *

1. B

Please help! (Mod)

here have some free code change "TitanMod" to your mod name, change "TitanSword" to your sword photo's NAME if you need help with projectiles i can help. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.Graphics.Effects; using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders; using...
  2. B

tModLoader Anybody know a mod that can reveal the entire map to a player?

Thanks guys, and yes direwolf, Moonlord. I found out that it wasn't spawning and fixed it.
  3. B

Ok thanks, also i forgot to add: it generates when that guy who has no legs and 2 eyes on his palms is defeated.
  4. B

I'm trying to make a mod myself and i made a ore that generated(or i hope so), i can't find any in the world, i want to make sure it generated. So back to my question: Is there a mod that can reveal the entire map to a player? Any help will be appreciated! :happy:
  5. B

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

can someone give me a working link?
  6. B

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant download the zip...
  7. B

Rare Drop Genocide Statistics: How Many More Chaos Elementals?

noooooooooo, i accidentally clicked the mathematics spoiler my brain is melting
Back
Top Bottom