Search results for query: *

• Users: Zero/One
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Other Allow us to see our exact health or mana when using the Bars or Fancy styles.

I love the two new health and mana styles but being able to see what health you're on is very important but if you wanna have a cooler looking health bar, you can't do that. Even if we had an option to turn on the health and mana numbers near the new styles, that would still be good. I want to...
  2. Z

Other Bestiary should show the boss summoning items as well as the other info

The Bestiary is an awesome new addition but I feel like it would be just that little bit better if you could see what item is needed to summon a boss after you kill it like the other info it shows you
  3. Z

**REPORTED** Character stops moving when opening Bestiary or Emote Menu

I noticed that when opening the Bestiary or the Emote Menu while moving or jumping, you'll just completely stop doing what you were doing right when it opens. No, I don't have auto pause on, I can keep moving afterwards, it's just a bit annoying if I wanna check something in the bestiary while...
  4. Z

Game Mechanics [Boss] Add an enemy counter to the Celestial Pillars

One thing that can be really annoying (apart from constantly dying to the Solar Pillar) is not knowing how far you even are to completing a pillar. The wiki does show you how many enemies you need to kill for the barrier to go down but I think a Counter above the Pillar maybe could show you how...
Back
Top Bottom