Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

hello, for me the upgrade tokens dont seem to be dropping at all, either they dont drop before BoC is killed or something like that, uz i got past EoC and they still werent dropping, then again, it could be a mod conflict, ill put my modpack in case u want to check it out
  2. Ereshkigal

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

those are my mods, also im getting the FNA version, also does FNA stand for final?
  3. Ereshkigal

i can send u the mods list, but one of the mods isnt on the mod browser, it is a discontinued mod, and i really hope that it isnt the cause, ill try it out and edit this chat if it is the cause (edit: it wasnt the mod that i thought, so i have no clue what mod it could be, gonna go on ure discord )
  4. Ereshkigal

does this work? System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index must be within the bounds of the List. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Insert(Int32 index, T...
  5. Ereshkigal

also while creating the extra large world, it gets stuck on this:
  6. Ereshkigal

thought that u might want to see this.
  7. Ereshkigal

some help? downloaded the version a couple of days ago
  8. Ereshkigal

The Far Lands Mod!

This mod looks nice. I'll get it later, maybe add some summoner weapons? I love summoner weapons armors and accessories :-)
  9. Ereshkigal

tModLoader The Taradoxian mod

Oh, ok
  10. Ereshkigal

tModLoader The Taradoxian mod

If u add a summon weapon that summons this to fight for u ( the standard type not too op but if this boss is post moonlord then it shouldn't be a problem ) I would definitely download this mod, currently I'll I'll just watch it
  11. Ereshkigal

tModLoader Summoner+ Mod: Needing Help With AI and General Coding

Gonna keep my eye on this mod, I personally live to play summoner class, idk why, it is just my favourite
  12. Ereshkigal

Official Your favorite blocks

I personally love Martian blocks, but I dont use them cuz I'm a bad builder. I usually just make some standard blocky rooms from spooky wood or something like that for npc and that's it
Back
Top Bottom