Search results for query: *

1. K

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Just in case anyone needs - this is my personal modpack for single player gameplay for the 64 bit tmodloader version 0.11.7.5 (the latest GitHub release version) - I've managed to generate a corruption LARGE world 100% successfully with all mods enabled - it contains tons of huge mods, 80+ of...
  2. K

tModLoader TModloader v0.10.1.5 mods download links (just in case they break in the future)

So i've recently figured out that at some point there will be a moment when old mods will just stop working on newer tmodloader versions, tremor and spirit are already not working properly on the newest tmodloader version so i decided to make all mod lovers here a favor: If you are on...
  3. K

tModLoader Question about upcoming 1.4 and Tmodloader

I know that in order to run all the mods (including the old and not supported ones) tmodloader reverts to a slightly older version of Terraria than it currently is (1.3.5.2, if not msitaken). Now, for example, if 1.4 gets released, we all know that Steam (if you bought it from Steam, not GOG...
  4. K

Mobile Anyone Agree Terraria mobile is WAY to easy?

Yes...this is really weird.I mean look at the skeleton archer mob,he is probably the only mob that deals 5-8 dmg per hit even with golden hearts.Maybe this is a bug?Before 1.2 bosses were ridiculously strong imo but now they are ridiculously easy.
  5. K

Mobile 1.2 weapons bug

Well...I have got both cutlass and golem's fist already and it is impossible to reforge them.I have no idea why,I have tried to reforge both normal and buffed cutlass(that I've got from a pirate enemy)but still no luck.Not sure about the items tho,gonna farm golem and see if I'll be able to...
  6. K

Mobile Need help with Mimics

The main law of making a perfect mimic trap,it was like this before mobile version of terraria and after it. "In order to make a successful mimic farm you need to make a big,squared hole in the ground.Make sure that the cavern layer music will still play,not any deeper!" PS,this is my old...
  7. K

Mobile Dayblooms on ios...

Am i the only one who never finds them?!I am using an ios device(ipad 4).I barely find them in both prehardmode and hardmode itself.Wtf is this?This literally makes me rage.I have made a long grass sky bridge and I still got nothing.
Back
Top Bottom