Search results for query: *

• Users: Jestex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jestex

Member-Run Contest Jestexe's Giveaway(s)

Welcome to my giveaway thread! Here I will be giving away games / game keys. The reason why I made this is that I tend to be left with loads of keys for games that I already own (from HumbleBundle and so on). I don't want to give the key for the fastest though, that wouldn't be fair for those...
  2. Jestex

Drawings & Paintings Jestexe's digital drawings

Welcome to my humble drawing thread. (Dead) I have always wanted to learn how to draw digital drawings using a pen but spriting has always seemed more appealing. (The first time I drew with a pad was over 1-2 ago and I haven't drawn since so sorry for the sketchiness) Today I decided to give it...
  3. Jestex

Pixel Art Custom Emoticons

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/heavy-hearts-the-passing-of-jestex.75434/ Welcome to my 'custom emotions' thread. If you think there isn't enough emotions to choose from or you want to have an own one to use this is the thread for you! Also please check out this thread: LINK...
  4. Jestex

Items Advanced Alchemy

Greetings fellow Terrarians. Here is couple ideas that popped into my head. (Some of these sprites are WIP and will be changed soon) Alchemy satchel - accessory Made from: 20x 3x 10x 3x Allows the player to craft potions while on the move. Cauldron - crafting station Bought from the...
  5. Jestex

Terraria Wallpapers by Crowno

Greetings Terrarians Here are the backgrounds of this forum in wallpaper form. I obviously did not make these. All the credit goes to · Crowno: Lead Artist of Terraria Community Forums
  6. Jestex

Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Welcome to my humble pixel art thread (FOREVER WIP) Please post your requests in here: Jestex's land of pixels Select the correct thread and post your request. Please follow the rules if you wish to receive your requested sprite/emoticon. The reason why I made this group is that this...
Back
Top Bottom