Search results for query: *

1. Tyndareus

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Theres particular on hit code for the attacks which likely won't do anything because they need to be handled differently. Its also such a niche piece of functionality that its not really worth messing around with in case it breaks all npcs
  2. Tyndareus

Yeah, there was a lot of rework required and then there was porting what I had on to 1.4
  3. Tyndareus

There. Got you someone to help. Next time though instead of saying "needs a fix" you should write it as an appropriate format suggesting the issue, your version and the version it was last seen. With Nova saying that it worked through manually editing the config that means you would be on 1.4...
  4. Tyndareus

You are straight up slandering in each post, how do you expect me to respond like I give a :red: about your concerns? Literally came into this forum and outright demanded something be fixed like you own it. I talk in absolutes, there aint no sarcasm, theres just no care for people that think...
  5. Tyndareus

So, Mr Entitled. You would have to ask the person that removed it. From what I have seen of it being mentioned in the discord it was abused for light and constantly charging the ki. When something is literally removed from code its removed on purpose. Still don't know where you get off...
  6. Tyndareus

"needs a fix". Ever thought it was removed on purpose?
  7. Tyndareus

Sounds broken asf
  8. Tyndareus

Apparently an addon issue, not this mod. Dont think the port changed anything outside of the tmod 1.4 necessary changes
  9. Tyndareus

No
  10. Tyndareus

Its still being remade, well and ported to 1.4, with the addition of removing a library dependency
  11. Tyndareus

No release date, im not paid to do this and currently my job has me making a new game engine
  12. Tyndareus

probably overhaul
  13. Tyndareus

Probably cross mod compatibility since what you described sounds like it modifies/disables the game ui update
  14. Tyndareus

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

Request that this actually respects the original developers wishes to not have the code or assets stolen.
  15. Tyndareus

The latest is 1.0.9.9 (outside of the 1.4 port, which is using 1.0.9.9 but I aint responsible for bugs on that)
  16. Tyndareus

Mastery is fine though. At least on 1.3, do you even have the latest version?
  17. Tyndareus

No, 1.0.9 will hopefully die. 1.1 will come out but I don't plan on supporting two versions
  18. Tyndareus

tModLoader 1.4: I can't get localization to work

DisplayName is a ModTranslation, SetDefault simply sets the actual string of that translation (in the code its like translations[activeCulture] = value) You want Language.GetText for LocalizedText values; key is Mods.ModName.Category.Name. Similarly you also have...
  19. Tyndareus

Lighting during day

Is there any way of forcing light to color the player during daytime? Spawning light, at whatever intensity only apply to dark areas where I'd like to have something thats generating light during be actually visible and apply the correct specular/shading on the player.
  20. Tyndareus

1.1 is nothing like 1.0.9 though
Back
Top Bottom