Search results for query: *

• Users: Tyndareus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tyndareus

Lighting during day

Is there any way of forcing light to color the player during daytime? Spawning light, at whatever intensity only apply to dark areas where I'd like to have something thats generating light during be actually visible and apply the correct specular/shading on the player.
  2. Tyndareus

UI and frame skip

It has come up over the last year or two that UI has issues with frame skip, not sure what causes this whether it is an issue between the ProcessTriggers method or how the UI is drawn. There any way of solving this?
  3. Tyndareus

tModLoader Github mod publish integration

I can't get an answer on the discord, so I will leave it as a floating thread here. I am trying to run the git action for the github integration (Mod Browser · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki) Locally the project is fine, but during the action it throws thousands of errors claiming it has missing...
  4. Tyndareus

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Welcome to the forum page for the Dragon Ball Terraria mod! We are hoping to have many iconic bosses, techniques and transformations from the anime. 1.0.9 is currently available on the mod browser for 1.4 [/Spoiler] [/Spoiler] 1.1 To clear up some air, 1.1...
Back
Top Bottom