Search results for query: *

1. Jetthatoneguy

Resolved [Switch] Tree farm

I am in the late game and need tons of wood for a new base. I was wondering if there is a faster tree farm than just letting them grow naturally.
  2. Jetthatoneguy

Ask a Lunatic anything

As a Cultist just about anything! :naughty:
  3. Jetthatoneguy

Switch Star wrath

Will trade just about anything for star wrath
  4. Jetthatoneguy

Switch Switch Meowmere glitch

I know most people will not believe me but I found a Meowmere in a chest
  5. Jetthatoneguy

First oc base. Fishing base

Sorry for the glare
  6. Jetthatoneguy

Switch Jetts trading post

I am willing to trade ( 1 set of items for 1 item I am looking for) 2 Neptune shells 2 moon charms 2 eyes of Cthulhu ( yo-yos) 6 solar tablets 34 chlorophyte bars 4 death sickles 3 adhesive bandage 2 Mothron Wings 3 toxic flask Trading for Dill containment unit ( will traded multiple sets...
  7. Jetthatoneguy

First build

This base is an og base so do not judge. Any advice is wanted but not needed. Sorry for bad quality of the picture
  8. Jetthatoneguy

Switch Npc crazy

In my world I have three of the goblin tinkerer npcs. Is there a way to get rid of them? If I kill them they just come back.
  9. Jetthatoneguy

Game Mechanics Unmaking items

What if you created armor or any other item you could unmake the armor or the items. You would get like 3/4 or 1/2 of the items back. If you had this it would allow you to unmake armor or items that are no longer need so that you can make better armor or just sell the items. Just an idea.
  10. Jetthatoneguy

Switch Switch update

Does anyone know when the next switch update is?
  11. Jetthatoneguy

Tool Idea for mod

What if you created armor or any other item you could unmake the armor or the items. You would get like 3/4 or 1/2 of the items back. If you had this it would allow you to unmake armor or items that are no longer need.
  12. Jetthatoneguy

New player

I have been playing off and on for 4 years. I have played the ds, Wii U, Mobile, and switch versions. I love the game and just want to get better. I can always use more building tips. Just DM me and I will show you what I need help with.
  13. Jetthatoneguy

Switch Underground house glitch

While I was exploring the underworld I found an abandoned house
Back
Top Bottom