Search results for query: *

1. SkyanUltra

i've been keeping up with the updates on 1.4.5 and i'm really excited for it! if i have a...

i've been keeping up with the updates on 1.4.5 and i'm really excited for it! if i have a suggestion to make, i've always wanted more flamethrowers in the game. a pre-HM one would especially cool! if not that, then more equipment that flesh out specific weapon types like spears, bows, or flails...
  2. SkyanUltra

Twelve Years of Terraria!

man this game stinks jokes aside, happy birthday terraria!! best $10 dollars of birthday money i ever spent :3
  3. SkyanUltra

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I doubt that's the reason why. I think the devs just didn't think of it ahead, lol.
  4. SkyanUltra

I didn't say a word about vanity because it's vanity. It wasn't made to be useful in boss fights, they're for fun, and always will be. Vanity is INHERINTELY useless, yes. All of the NPCs still have their place, even if some of them don't sell much, and OOA isn't useless at all? I have no clue...
  5. SkyanUltra

This is the OFFICIAL SkyanUltra Magnum Opus. I'm leaving it here cause I wrote all of this over...

This is the OFFICIAL SkyanUltra Magnum Opus. I'm leaving it here cause I wrote all of this over like 2 hours and I gotta have a reason to post this somewhere LMAO
  6. SkyanUltra

Weapons & Equip What Thorium Mod teaches us about early game.

Yeah, I've got a couple hours to kill to talk about Terraria, let's do it. You have a point, that classes don't really have too much of an effect on gameplay. Sure, you can beat the game without any form of "class" damage by using true weapons which have NO classified damage (eg. boulders...
  7. SkyanUltra

Weapons & Equip First Fractal as a Shimmer re-skin of the Zenith

Interesting idea, but I think a different method to convert the Zenith into a First Fractal skin would probably work better than having alternate shimmer methods... Maybe you could give it to the Dryad like with Joja Cola, so you can Purify the Zenith into an alternate form and vice versa?
  8. SkyanUltra

Weapons & Equip New Fishing Accessory: Multi-Threaded Fishing Line

big fan of this, i hate fishing so having a way to make it go by quicker would be very much so appreciated, no matter the cost!
  9. SkyanUltra

Weapons & Equip More Pearlwood Buffs + Shimmerwood Upgrades!

Small change, but I added a buff for the Pearlwood Sword. I still think it could use a little bit more, all things considered. So I plan to resprite it with some extra range in mind! Also, thanks for the support! (And if you have time Esther, i'd love to see them!) EDIT: Quick update! I just...
  10. SkyanUltra

Fair, thinking about it now that would probably make the weapon much worse overall. But, I don't think a slight damage reduction would be the best to go for. The weapon itself is INCREDIBLY reliant on the star projectile; and while it is called "Starfury" for a reason, I still think the weapon...
  11. SkyanUltra

Currently work in progress, it's 7 AM and I gotta get some sleep before I lose my mind :dryadconfused: Lemme know if you have any feedback though!
  12. SkyanUltra

Remember the Pearlwood Sword? This is it now. Feel old yet? You should! Pearlwood has been in the game for as long as Terraria 1.2! And yet, none of the other equipment has received it's proper rebalance! Not to mention, the wood is still incredibly weak as is. This thread plans to provide...
  13. SkyanUltra

Breaking axe progression? Excuse me if i'm getting something wrong, but what kind of wood is being locked behind this insane concept that is axe progression? Jokes aside though, I think the Axe of Regrowth is fine where it is. It's a very admirable axe upgrade, and I think it should stay that...
  14. SkyanUltra

Also, I agree with the sword balance on this. Starfury became SUPER busted in 1.4.4, and some of the melee nerfs to weapons like the Blade of Grass were a bit odd. However, I'm not sure if bringing back the gold chest locks should be done or not. On one hand, it provides the player a new sword...
  15. SkyanUltra

I REALLY feel like the changes made to the Lucky Horseshoe + Fletchling Wings in terms of chest loot placement was very much so uncalled for and unneeded. Fletchling wings were fine as is, staying as essentially an upgrade to the Horseshoe, which you could then usually find underground. It felt...
  16. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Crouch, Crawl, and Roll

I agree, some config options would be nice, I would like to have just the roll and dive if possible. Along with that, maybe an option to enable rolling midair similar to Overhaul's dodge mechanic would be nice too.
  17. SkyanUltra

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

ah, okay. but next time maybe word it as "cross-compatibility" rather than just compatibility, that way mod devs know what you're talking about lol. cross-compatibility just has to do with content that is compatible with calamity, and compatibility usually means if the mod works while running...
  18. SkyanUltra

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

every mod should be compatible with each other right off the bat. it doesn't have any cross content, but it should 100% be able to run alongside calamity. now please stop asking this it's been asked over a thousand times before with almost every mod :sigh:
  19. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Skyan Trinkets

can someone lock this forum, i've already replaced it with the Azure Skies forum.
  20. SkyanUltra

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

not to mention, all of this stuff that is present in current day console editions can all be resprited. they aren't forced to use the same old sprites back when they were really bad recolors of jungle, gold, and mythril hood + robe, nor do you have to use the newer sprites. these items are part...
Back
Top Bottom