Search results for query: *

• Users: Krizz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Krizz

Resolved My friend gets this error when he tries to open Terraria..

Dude thinks he needs a new graphics card, if I can run this game (I have Intel HD Family Graphics) then he most surely can.
  2. Krizz

Config issues and Players/Worlds disappearing..

Ok, so at the time when I posted this thread, a couple minutes before I open Terraria, come to find that I hear sound(and usually have my sound off), it's in windowed mode(and I always have it fullscreen), it told me to select my language, the background was there(and I usually have no...
  3. Krizz

Resolved Connecting issues

My friend is having trouble connecting to my world, do you think that would be on his side's fault or mine, or both? Because it stays on the 'Connecting' screen or the 'Joining' screen, not making progress whatsoever.
  4. Krizz

My world got suddenly corrupted..

My world save, the main world I'm using, or was using, got corrupted somehow. I even tried loading up the backup, that didn't work. Every time I try and load up the world, it won't even show up the world's name, it's just blank, it crashes. and apparently moving it to cloud makes the world...
  5. Krizz

Mobile Chlorophyte Ore?

Barely spawns, and if so, in small chunks.. Anything I can do like a farm or something cause I don't wanna make worlds over and over just to get a little ore.
  6. Krizz

Mobile Multiplayer is broken

Have you guys ever tried to join a friend's or sibling's game, and your HUD and analog sticks won't show, meaning you pretty much can't do jack? Please tell me I'm not the only one.
  7. Krizz

Resolved Steampunker

It keeps saying, "Isabella would like to settle down" but she won't settle. Is this a bug?
Back
Top Bottom