Search results for query: *

1. Nil256

tModLoader Blue Sky Ore Mod - The ore changing by time and weather

I made Blue Sky Ore Mod for v1.4.4, but note that it's WIP. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3055038510
  2. Nil256

I created Blue Sky Ore Mod's Discord Server! Join the Blue Sky Ore Mod Server Discord Server!
  3. Nil256

Blue Sky Ore Mod v0.7 Regression & Progression Update I've released v0.7, that's the big update! 大型アップデートであるv0.7を公開しました! This update contains many reworking, modifying, adding, and fixing as many as I can not write the changelog on steam workshop's changelog! Steamのワークショップの変更履歴に書ききれないくらいの...
  4. Nil256

The progress of v0.7 update is behind. It have taken long time but I also don't know when the update is released. So I decided to post the progress following. v0.7のアップデートの作業が滞っています。 既に結構時間が経っていますが、未だに終わりが見えていません。 ですので 進捗状況を以下に投稿することにしました。
  5. Nil256

April Fool. エイプリルフールですね。
  6. Nil256

< v0.6.7 > Finally, Biome Catalogue is implemented in also Blue Sky Ore Mod! You can check more info of the biomes without wiki. ついに、Blue Sky Ore Modにも Biome Catalogue (バイオームカタログ) が追加されたよ! wiki無しでもバイオームの情報を手に入れることができるよ
  7. Nil256

tModLoader Shimmer World

Note: This mod is worked only tModLoader 1.4.4! Shimmer World Latest Version v0.7.6 tModLoader Version v2023.2.9.0 Terraria Version v1.4.4.9 Tags New Content, Gameplay Tweaks, Custom World Gen Type Joke Steam Workshop Page...
  8. Nil256

v0.6.2 adds rewards of the achievements!! v0.6.2で実績の報酬が追加されたぞ!! um, the reward items is nothing special... ま、まぁ 何か特別なアイテムとかじゃないけど...
  9. Nil256

Terra... Solution!? Zenith... Solution!?? Attacks with Clentaminator!
  10. Nil256

< Items > There are almost items below: ほとんどのアイテムは以下に: (on v0.5.7) Note that this is a spoiler. / (一応)ネタバレ注意
  11. Nil256

The name of added biome is "Plantera Planter" Biome. 追加されたバイオームの名前は "Plantera Planter"(プランテラ農場)だよ。 This biome uses to craft special items (including userful items...?). 一部の(便利な...?)アイテムのクラフトに使うよ。 The number of the recipes used this biome will be probably increased in future update...
  12. Nil256

Blue Sky Ore Mod v0.5 is available now! Blue Sky Ore Mod v0.5 がリリースされたよ!
  13. Nil256

tModLoader Blue Sky Ore Mod - Ore changing by time

Finally, I have released this mod for v1.4: Steam Workshop::Blue Sky Ore Mod tModLoader - Blue Sky Ore Mod - The ore changing by time and weather
  14. Nil256

Blue Sky Ore Mod Latest Version / 最新バージョン v0.8.0.8 tModLoader Version / tModLoaderのバージョン v2022.9.47.87 Terraria Version / Terrariaのバージョン v1.4.3.6 Tags / タグ New Content, Quality of Life, Gameplay Tweaks, Custom World Gen Type / タイプ Spelunking-aid / 探索援助 More Adventure / 冒険をもっと...
  15. Nil256

tModLoader Fall to The Corruption

Now available v0.9.1.4!!! !IMPORTANT! v0.9.1.4 contains the patch to fix fatal bugs!! If you have its old version, Recommend to upgrade to new version!!!
Back
Top Bottom