Search results for query: *

• Users: Nil256
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nil256

tModLoader Shimmer World

Note: This mod is worked only tModLoader 1.4.4! Shimmer World Latest Version v0.7.6 tModLoader Version v2023.2.9.0 Terraria Version v1.4.4.9 Tags New Content, Gameplay Tweaks, Custom World Gen Type Joke Steam Workshop Page...
  2. Nil256

tModLoader Blue Sky Ore Mod - The ore changing by time and weather

Blue Sky Ore Mod Latest Version / 最新バージョン v0.8.0.8 tModLoader Version / tModLoaderのバージョン v2022.9.47.87 Terraria Version / Terrariaのバージョン v1.4.3.6 Tags / タグ New Content, Quality of Life, Gameplay Tweaks, Custom World Gen Type / タイプ Spelunking-aid / 探索援助 More Adventure / 冒険をもっと...
  3. Nil256

tModLoader Fall to The Corruption

Fall to The Corruption ver 0.9.1.5 for v1.3.x download: Mod Browser - There are curses and malice in the world and The Corruption Biome is exist. Those are strong and formed the Corruption Biome. Have you thought... if you change them to strong power and you can use it? This mod gives you...
  4. Nil256

tModLoader I don't know what I should do about unload

Managed Memory (tModLoader.exe) Object Type Count Size (Bytes) Inclusive Size (Bytes) BlueSkyOre.BlueSkyOre+<>c 1 12...
  5. Nil256

tModLoader Health Deposit

I'm making more healing item in my mod. I wanna introduce one of healing items coming up with. ↓This is it. I'm making this mod slowly so it may be published late (I'm not good at English. I'm sorry.) (Opps... I noticed that item name is wrong in this video after making video... Accurate...
  6. Nil256

tModLoader Blue Sky Ore Mod - Ore changing by time

I came up with unique ore when I make a mod called "Blue Sky Ore" It's ore but changing by time. You get Blue Sky Ore when you mine in day but you get Dark Blue Sky Ore when you mine in night. If it's not unique ore, I'm sorry I hardly come this site because I am busy... I may make a...
  7. Nil256

Hello!

I'm Japanese, so I may take some mistakes of English... Playing Terraria at the first time is I am about 12 years old and I played by 3DS. Now, I play by PC (making Mod), PSvita, and 3DS. Nice to meet you all!
Back
Top Bottom