Search results for query: *

1. IvoryPlants 🌳

Sprites New character styles

With the removal of gender in the character selection, I would love to see more default character styles. I love the current ones we have, but they've been the same for so many years and I'd love to see some more variety! Some different types of clothes from the ones we have would be fun :)...
  2. IvoryPlants 🌳

PC Housing issue

Can someone tell me what's wrong with this housing? When I inspect it, it just says a generic "not valid" message. https://imgur.com/c6dfPtg EDIT: Solved
  3. IvoryPlants 🌳

Ask a pig questions (AMA)

Yeah. Title says it all. Ask me stuff.
  4. IvoryPlants 🌳

The punnest game

This is a forum game about making puns, someone says a topic you have to make a pun out of, then the next person has to make the pun. Example: get the idea? Now, here's the topic! Dishes.
  5. IvoryPlants 🌳

Pixel Art Pigron's Pink Pixels

Hello! This is pigron!!! This is my Pixel art thread, I make Sprites. Nuff said. Current status: OPEN Sprites I've made: Requests: Thanks for checking out my sprite thread :3 I appreciate it :3
  6. IvoryPlants 🌳

PS4 Text too big/small

(sorry for spelling I wrote this on my phone) When you zoom in on the ps4 or (maybe) Xbox one, the text is abnormally large, When it's zoomed out its abnormally small. Please fix make it so that when you zoom in or out, it's just right.
  7. IvoryPlants 🌳

Pigron's Ask me Stuff (AMA)

Since I'm back from my "Break", I suppose I should make one of these. So, ask me anything! (Note: These are non Joke Questions and answers, if you break this rule, I'll reyour comment for being off-topic)
  8. IvoryPlants 🌳

Casual Birthday ;-;

no one wished me happy birthday ;-; no one even noticed ;(
  9. IvoryPlants 🌳

Console Ocram

Ocram. The Boss exclusive to console... And adamantite... I suggest he is craftable with Titanium, or add a console exclusive ore. Also do this all of the console exclusive armors, make them craftable with palladium, orichalchum, titanium, or a console exclusive ore. that's it for me, bai :3
  10. IvoryPlants 🌳

PC Looking for Chlorophyte & more

Hello, TCF! I'm looking for all of these items: Now, the things I need Ectoplasm Chlorophyte Souls of Fright Silk Building Materials (any really, except dirt) Any Modded Summoning Item from the listed mods That's it! Thanks for viewing!
  11. IvoryPlants 🌳

Staggering Beuty

I found this cool site, called Staggering Beauty, it's where this... thing, follows your mouse, and if you wiggle it... It goes CRAZY, as shown here: Here's the Link: <removed by staff>
  12. IvoryPlants 🌳

Collector's edition

how do you get the terraria collector's edition?
  13. IvoryPlants 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Pigron's More Animals Suggestion

Hello, this is Pigron, Lord of the Snow! Today I have a new idea! More animals! let's get started. That's it for the cows, on to the piggies! Items: That's it for this thread, bye! If you have any suggestions for this thread pls tell me.
  14. IvoryPlants 🌳

Casual FAQ with Pigron!

Ask me any Question, and I'll answer it! :D
  15. IvoryPlants 🌳

What is... (the game!)

The rules are: a person has to ask a question, then the person that comments below... Has to answer the question AND ask a question :cool: no saying, "a person" or, "a thing" What is the angel statue's true use?
  16. IvoryPlants 🌳

What is...

What is the ultimate chimera
  17. IvoryPlants 🌳

Game Mechanics Duke Fishron = Rain

I have a suggestion for 1.3 or other version ;), When you spawn the duke, it starts raining! So... Equals I'm done here ;) Note: Images from Terraria official Wiki (terraria.wiki.gg)
  18. IvoryPlants 🌳

Dungeon Wall guide

To go along with this thread: , I'm going to teach you dungeon walls guide. Enjoy! there's three types, and they look like this: Brick = Blue armored bones, Necromancer, Skeleton commando, and Paladin Slab = Rusty armored bones, Ragged caster, and Skeleton sniper Tile = Hell armored...
  19. IvoryPlants 🌳

Blocks & Decoration Player Statues

Thanks to @Pixel for the Idea! What a good idea... I introduce to you... The player statue!!!! (thanks to @Vikri for letting me use their sprite!) (FYI you can't find them underground Type: Block Tooltip: Looks Familiar... Name: Player Statue Sell Price: 60 Crafted with: x 50 at a the...
  20. IvoryPlants 🌳

What do you think Potions would taste like?

Simple rules, 1.) only post one potion taste 2.) Don't say someone is wrong 3.) don't create these potions in real life and taste them (talking to you @bugmorf )
Back
Top Bottom