Search results for query: *

1. GamerXD

What Accessories do you Love but Never have Enough Room to Equip them?

You said to give a reason, but then continued to post 3 of them with no reason...
  2. GamerXD

Crashes when pressing Play

I see, thanks for the help. It's a strange bug, I hope it gets fixed soon. This thread has been resolved.
  3. GamerXD

I am not. Is your solution to be or to not be?
  4. GamerXD

terraria happens to be unplayable for me currently... Literally. Terraria has had a major glitch on several occasions by this point, and by major I mean the game will hardly even start up. Whenever I press play, my game will not start and will just freeze. It will also do this for the tutorial...
  5. GamerXD

What is the easiest boss in the game? (Mobile, PC, and Console)

I would say Eye of Cthulu. Never battled King Slime, though, so we'll have to see later...
  6. GamerXD

Scariest thing about Terraria

If jump scares count as scary, I would have to say the dang explosive traps. I always get jump scared by them.
  7. GamerXD

PC What's your favorite theme?

I personally prefer the crimson theme. So unique and creepy.
  8. GamerXD

What's your favorite starting biome?

I prefer Snow myself. The problem is, I never even see it for some reason.:mad:
  9. GamerXD

Console What HAVEN'T you done on Terraria so far?

Actually make it to Hardmode. Sad, I know. I just do not have the patience to mine so much early game -_-. I'm getting close on console though. I'm missing out on so much...
  10. GamerXD

Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

The way I found out about it was through paulsoaresjr's many lets plays of the game. Wow, those videos are older than I remember...
  11. GamerXD

What is Your Favorite Terraria Music?

Mine is probably either the Crimson Theme or the Lunar Boss theme... It'd be a hard choice.
Back
Top Bottom