Search results for query: *

1. CloudyHedgie

:3

:3
  2. CloudyHedgie

I love it when my best friend talks about me on the forums. I wanna talk about things too. Just...

I love it when my best friend talks about me on the forums. I wanna talk about things too. Just joking. Love you buddy. (No Homo) @Swordbomb
  3. CloudyHedgie

You have been accepted into my roleplay. Please make your character App as soon as possible.

You have been accepted into my roleplay. Please make your character App as soon as possible.
  4. CloudyHedgie

Do you wish to be a part of my Poke-human roleplay? If so please send a request. I am so sorry I...

Do you wish to be a part of my Poke-human roleplay? If so please send a request. I am so sorry I couldn't get back to you. If you send it now I will accept it right away. The reason I didn't accept it earlier is because I was not at my home.
  5. CloudyHedgie

Send your request whenever you feel.

Send your request whenever you feel.
  6. CloudyHedgie

You are accepted into my roleplay. Sorry I couldn't get back earlier... All you need to do is...

You are accepted into my roleplay. Sorry I couldn't get back earlier... All you need to do is make a character application.
  7. CloudyHedgie

You are accepted into my roleplay. Sorry I couldn't accept sooner. Just make your character app.

You are accepted into my roleplay. Sorry I couldn't accept sooner. Just make your character app.
  8. CloudyHedgie

I do feel welcome, Iv'e been roleplaying for quite awhile. I just wanted to take a break from...

I do feel welcome, Iv'e been roleplaying for quite awhile. I just wanted to take a break from roleplaying with people that are kinda bad... You're an amazing roleplayer and I will definitely stay. :D
Back
Top Bottom