Search results for query: *

1. The Emearld Pickaxe123

The TEP Mod

So I have been working on this mod for a few days now, and I wanted to see what you guys think of it! :D Ores: Tepirum Ore Lava Shard (WIP) Tools: Tepirum Pickaxe Tepirum Sword Teprium Axe Example Sword (for the jokes) Items: Teprium Bar Teprium Ore Buffs / Debuffs Amalgamation Sickness...
  2. The Emearld Pickaxe123

The ledgend of tim, a terraria comic book series.

I have been doing a comic series on terraria so i hope you enjoy the first page! :D
  3. The Emearld Pickaxe123

Come play

come help my steam name is aidenbean!
  4. The Emearld Pickaxe123

Cringe

CRINGE HAS AWOKEN!
  5. The Emearld Pickaxe123

Ask the pickaxe anything

Hello just ask me anything :)
  6. The Emearld Pickaxe123

Please help! (Mod)

Can someone help me create a sword for my mod becase all the other tutorials are outdated so please help! :(
  7. The Emearld Pickaxe123

Join the hype train for 1.4!!!

JOIN THE HYPE TRAIN FOR 1.4!!!!!!!!
  8. The Emearld Pickaxe123

PC Terraria all bosses at once VS a player with god mode and a copper short sword WHO WILL WIN?

Im going to do a challenge to beat all bosses with copper shortsword! 10/27/2019 Vs king slime 10/28/2019 Vs Eoc 10/29/2019 Vs Eow 10/30/2019 vs Boc 10 /31/2019 vs queen bee 11/1/2019 vs Skeletron 11/2/2019 Wof After that ill take a break and make another post :3
  9. The Emearld Pickaxe123

Terraria ledgend mod

Hi welcome to the page of my new mod! In this mod there will be so much items ! :happy: Here is a preview of a sword.. So come help in the discord server! Join the The terraria ledgend mod Discord Server!
Back
Top Bottom