Search results for query: *

• Users: WHOni
  • Order by date
  1. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Check out the Bag Manipulators shop. She sells potions that will reduce the tier of currently dropped bags.
  2. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Now it is, yes.
  3. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

The latest version is always on the Mod Browser. I upload every version on my discord as well. Also make sure to always use the newest version of Calamity, there are incompatibilities between new versions of Bags and old versions of Calamity too.
  4. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Yes there is a channel listing all changes on my discord server. Link to that is on top of this post. On the server you can also submit suggestions if you think something should be changed.
  5. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Yes, the mod simply doesn't make sense without Calamity. The Calamity Mod changes the progression of the game so massively that it only makes sense that way.
  6. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

There already is. You can join my Discord server (link is on top of the post), there you will find a channel called #drop-tables and in there there are all drops listed
  7. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

The Post-Astrum Aureus and Astrum Deus Bags do. If you're interested in any drop tables etc. you can join the discord server (use the link on the very top of this post), there is a document with all drop tables in there.
  8. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Sorry for the late reply, yes the Post-Wall of Flesh and Cryogen bags can drop it, it's rather rare though. On my discord server (link is on top of this post) there is a channel where you can see all the drop tables including chances and amounts.
  9. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

The NPCs will use Vampire Knives/Shadowflame Knives next update, that should fix your problem ;D
  10. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Hey! I don't think there will be an option that deactivates them. I will have a look if i find other weapons for them though. I never played with Overhaul but if i understand it correctly, there is even an option for the spreadable fire to be on or not, so turning that off would be an option too ;D
  11. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Good idea, i don't know why I didn't include that one. It will be a thing in 1.8, thank you for the suggestion!
  12. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

You can go to the shop of the Bag Guide, on the last paper in there are all the numbers, that should help.
  13. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

I have planned a few new things for v1.8, I thought about this too already, though I'm not sure about it yet. I can't guarantee anything so far but maybe it will be a thing.
  14. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Thank you guys for the positive feedback, I'm glad you like it! ;D
  15. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

I looked into it now, the problem were just a few lines i forgot to remove after testing, sorry about that. Thank you for letting me know, it's fixed now!
  16. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Hey! I'm very glad to see positive feedback! I will take a look at it soon, I never played with Fargo's Souls mod before and don't know how it all works at all but I will try to figure something out. Can't guarantee to find a fix for this though. Anyway, thank you for the report, if I happen...
  17. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Thank you! It's fixed now, they now drop as they are supposed to. :D
  18. WHOni

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

Pretty cool idea! But Treasure Bags heal you again when you restart the world
  19. WHOni

tModLoader Bags

Discord Invite Link: Join the Bags Mod Discord Server! If youre looking for Drop Tables, there is a channel with a document on the server. Patreon: Jonas is creating Bags Mod for Terraria BisectHosting: Rent a server for your games here! Use code "bags" for 25 % off! Hey o/, I decided to...
Back
Top Bottom