Search results for query: *

1. Cactato64 ᘯ

I moved house! I still don't have Terraria on the Xbox yet. At this rate, 1.4 will be out before...

I moved house! I still don't have Terraria on the Xbox yet. At this rate, 1.4 will be out before I can experience 1.3.5! Dang...
  2. Cactato64 ᘯ

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

... Journey's end is probably gonna be out on console before I get to play even 1.3... I dunno if I should be happy or sad because Terraria for WII U (1.2.4.1 equivalent) was how I enjoyed Terraria. Over 750 hours of it, too
  3. Cactato64 ᘯ

That's fair

That's fair
  4. Cactato64 ᘯ

I JUST RICKROLLED MYSELF

I JUST RICKROLLED MYSELF
  5. Cactato64 ᘯ

INDEEDN'T

INDEEDN'T
  6. Cactato64 ᘯ

1. sadly, I do not have a computer, and 2. so am I. Using a school chromebook

1. sadly, I do not have a computer, and 2. so am I. Using a school chromebook
  7. Cactato64 ᘯ

Hey everyone! I've had my new Xbox for a bit (still no Terraria yet due to certain reasons) and...

Hey everyone! I've had my new Xbox for a bit (still no Terraria yet due to certain reasons) and I decided to go and try the WII U version for a bit. I just checked, and as of today, I have logged 724 hours and 13 minutes into Terraria: WII U edition. I have also booted up the game 532 times...
  8. Cactato64 ᘯ

I bet so many people who read this post will laugh at me because in mid 2020 I got an Xbox that...

I bet so many people who read this post will laugh at me because in mid 2020 I got an Xbox that came out so long ago
  9. Cactato64 ᘯ

Back before 1.3 (Desktop only) if you put on a gold helmet and the torso and legs of the frost...

Back before 1.3 (Desktop only) if you put on a gold helmet and the torso and legs of the frost armor and dyed it all with Blue Flame and Black dye it would pulsate like in the picture
  10. Cactato64 ᘯ

YES

YES
  11. Cactato64 ᘯ

Hey anyone remember :red:'s old Armor? [IMG]

Hey anyone remember :red:'s old Armor?
  12. Cactato64 ᘯ

You sound like me

You sound like me
  13. Cactato64 ᘯ

oh wait that just went down to 1

oh wait that just went down to 1
  14. Cactato64 ᘯ

i might possibly with a probability could say i dont have a brain i only have two brain cells

i might possibly with a probability could say i dont have a brain i only have two brain cells
  15. Cactato64 ᘯ

also with the controller i can use for very specific games on websites like Mari0 yes its an...

also with the controller i can use for very specific games on websites like Mari0 yes its an unblocked site i dont have a computer besides this school chromebook
  16. Cactato64 ᘯ

In the terms of the agreement i made with you to make this a meme i agree to that deal and i say...

In the terms of the agreement i made with you to make this a meme i agree to that deal and i say UH HUH to that
  17. Cactato64 ᘯ

mayhaps i mean i might start googling stuff i got adhd so distraction turns into amusement turns...

mayhaps i mean i might start googling stuff i got adhd so distraction turns into amusement turns to the thing i was distracted from is my new distraction and tell me if you get this long string of words
  18. Cactato64 ᘯ

Yee

Yee
  19. Cactato64 ᘯ

Hey everyone! Today I have a brand new (to me even though it's used but I couldn't care less)...

Hey everyone! Today I have a brand new (to me even though it's used but I couldn't care less) Xbox One! Now in a week or two I will have Terraria! 1.3 gang soon!
  20. Cactato64 ᘯ

MAYHAPS

MAYHAPS
Back
Top Bottom