Search results for query: *

1. T

PC [Inspiration] Has anyone considered to do the inverse of MOD on Terraria?

Sorry if I missed your point, but if you only mention when the player is knocked back by attack and build garbage, then grappling hooks, cobalt shield, or carefully celled building place (so that when you are in one cell no enemy exist in the cell since the whole cell is inside the peace zone of...
  2. T

Well if you say fresh new players.. Some basic tools are needed, definitely. That include grappling hook/cobalt shield, all the building blocks (for a new player without slime statue, even building blocks are a difficulty! However otherwise you will have infinite gel -> slime block) Also some...
  3. T

For mechanic geeks, helpful MODs including MechMOD are a great help for construction. However, have anyone considered the other way of construction .. To say it in brief, just use mouse scripts to automate construction of complex structures. That is the inverse of modding, in that, it does...
  4. T

Showcase [Showcase] Truffle Worm Autofarm: 390 Worms/hr + 50 Plat/hr (Bonus: Best Way to Farm Dev Armor)

The farm just missed to be the maximum truffle worm autofarm. As far as I see, Max truffle worm spawning possibility is 2/3(Mushroom tiles has 2/3 possibility to spawn mushroom styled enemies) * 1/5 (increased spawning ratio of truffle worms when devs decided to make it vulnerable to mobs) =...
  5. T

PC A new type of invulnerability machine

Darts are projectiles. About fire, it is that a projectile(#1), which has launched from the flame trap, spawns flame projectiles(#2) as it moves. All are projectiles.
  6. T

Won't shark statues or jellyfish statues work?(at least when riding slime mount, I didn't try that.)
  7. T

I clearly remember that I have said that unicorn dashing speed is 12 pixels per tick, or 45 tiles per second, and the unicorn give a immunity of 30 ticks to the enemies. Therefore, It is not hard to calculate that you need at least 12 dummies to make unicorn invulnerability machine work. About...
  8. T

Theory: Certain blocks cannot have enemies spawn on them?

Well I read the section of the code again and this time I found the 4/5 line near the end of the function, which means there is a lot of exceptions. The best chance is no higher than 2/5 as there is a rand(2)==0 check before the marble-spawn line and I didn't see more because there are tons of...
  9. T

It seems that we shouldn't make a suggestion to the dev clean up the code because we shouldn't look at the code at the first time. And what you are asking is very very hard to speak because there are many many biomes and many many conditions. If there is no sufficient reason, no one want to...
  10. T

Personal opinions (if inaccurate feel free to correct them): 1. We are talking about Marble/Granite spawns, which is different from each other(maybe). Spawning Mechanics are complicated, and it is very likely that the same theory only apply to a few conditions. So I should clarify: we are...
  11. T

Stand on marble/granite blocks in cavern layer and you can farm them.
  12. T

[Challange] Super efficient coin farms (AFK or not AFK)

I will put an end to such questions. I don't know more ways to accumulate NPCs to somewhere near 200 except for: releasing a lot of bunnies and/or goldfishes; Hoiking an army of target dummies to one spot; Go to Vortex Pillar to farm (not necessary killing) Vortex Larva/Hornet/Queen(Alien...
  13. T

About the Dungeon Guardian you can have a try, as I'm not always right. Do an experiment! And about the golem.. Even though the golem can be finished off within seconds, you can't get one cell in less than 50 seconds on average(as the drop rate of it is 2% and it seems to be not affected by the...
  14. T

I didn't mean the quick buff key, I meant that if you need the buff potions, then it should be taken in account the time it takes to get the potions - aka, planting, fishing, crafting. If you need a lot of Pumpkin Moon Medallion it needs to be taken into account the time you loot pumpkins...
  15. T

It seems like that Dungeon Guardian has an npcSlot of 1, so if you can amplify the maxSpawn to 15 then you can have 15 Dungeon Guardians at the same time. But I wonder how you can finish them off so quickly.. Are there something new rendering speed-kill of Dungeon Guardian? By the way the Bone...
  16. T

[Project] Intuitive, Switch Free, 1 Pad per 'Stepping Stone' Teleporter Network? -move

I'm using Chrome and I saw it as mp4. Whatever, you posted a same video again(which is kind of weird), and the repeated video killed my PC to the blue screen of death, twice.(Maybe a hardware issue? Because when I first opened the video, my graphics card seems to fail which is shown on my...
  17. T

I don't want to ban the Dynasty Wood because (1) I earned my first bucket of gold from it (2) it makes money rather slowly, as with something like mouse macro you can only earn ~4 p/h 6 if the minion does "melee" damage(like baby slime), and 10 if it is the Stardust Dragon. And of course, it...
  18. T

In 1.3 it seems a bit easier for many kinds of money farming. You can sell critters for a great deal of money. Mobs give you 2.5x money and nearly 2x loots in expert mode. New weapons make farming events easier and more efficient. New events that are very much farmable (you have jailed the...
  19. T

[Project] Intuitive, Switch Free, 1 Pad per 'Stepping Stone' Teleporter Network? -move

Well maybe off the topic, but I want to say: What's wrong in this video? I saw the same content as what you have posted, and my computer crashes because of the video(really crashes, with a blue screen of death..) . Who has the same problem with me?
Back
Top Bottom