Search results for query: *

1. UncleJohn_HY

Console About Console Legacy UI... What does it mean?

Title says it. A few months ago I remember a State of the Game post mentioning that 1.4 console will have a legacy UI option. What does this mean exactly? Does it mean pre-1.3 UI or does it mean 1.3 UI? It would be pretty cool if the pre-1.3 UI was brought back as an option, and it would make it...
  2. UncleJohn_HY

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Title screen backround zoomed in after quitting a game where I was fully zoomed in.

(This is my third bug report) I dont know if this is intentional or a bug, but when I left my world, the title screen's backround became the same zoom level as I was when I was in my world. Image provided.
  3. UncleJohn_HY

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Grown Daylooms dont have their flower texture

(This is my second bug report) The grown daylooms dont have their flower sprite - they are grown dayblooms and when I harvest them they provide me with the plant and the seeds. Is this a bug or something else? All my graphic settings are at their highest btw. The dayblooms where the particles...
  4. UncleJohn_HY

Mobile Placed chair and workbench seem to lose detail when placed

When I was playing mobile 1.4 yesterday (started a fresh new playthrough), I noticed that the chair and workbench I had placed looked off. They seemed to be missing details from their sprites. In the image I have linked, you can see the comparison between the detail in the placed and...
  5. UncleJohn_HY

Console will Terraria come to the PS5 and the Xbox Series X and S?

The title says it all. Will Terraria come to the newer gen of consoles or are there no plans of porting it to newer gen? It would be noice playing Terraria that takes advantage of the higher power of new gen consoles. Or, since both new gen consoles are backwards compatible with their old gen...
  6. UncleJohn_HY

tModLoader Swords More Mod

Swords More Mod Discord: Join the Swords More Mod Discord Discord Server! Wiki: Swords More Mod Wiki (All latest downloads/updates are on Mod Browser and are posted on Discord.) Hello everyone, my name is HY (it's a nickname im using :p). Swords More Mod is a personal project I have been...
Back
Top Bottom