Search results for query: *

1. RazorF157

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Well I've been having some issues with both Calamity and Thorium especially trying them together now with updates throws an error for calamity not getting along with thorium. So just roll back to the previous update until they fix it. You should be able to just search for it online.
  2. RazorF157

Yeah, from what a lot of folks are saying here it sounds like the last thorium update proke any kind of projectile weapon... That's like most of them :p
  3. RazorF157

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The only way I found to keep playing calamity is to roll back to the last update. Worked for me. MEGA - v.1.4.2.102
  4. RazorF157

Well, Thorium broke YoYo's. When I have Thorium enabled none of my yoyo's do damage, vanilla and modded alike. Thanks for a great mod! I hope the yoyo issue gets resolved :D
  5. RazorF157

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, it just has to stay disabled until it gets updated :( Well I guess it's just thorium for a little. I keep trying to throw spirit mod in as well but it just doesn't have the content that Calamity has. I'll just be patient and wait. I'm going to have to restart all of my worlds if I don't.
  6. RazorF157

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Are Thorium and Calamity not getting along? I thought I saw a line in there to do we thorium mod. Help or acknowledgement would be nice.
  7. RazorF157

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I updated calamity last night and now I'm getting an error list and it isn't loading :( How long will the issue last? Is there something I'm missing?
Back
Top Bottom