Search results for query: *

1. Thir13en

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Said what I was thinking but better than I could have phrased it x.x
  2. Thir13en

Perhaps this is the final sword that has been spoken of... that'd be hilarious actually. Your reward for total completion is a shortsword with the power to slay the moon lord without even having it in your hand. Its so powerful it kills things just from your inventory.
  3. Thir13en

True, many of these new sprites look amazing. I'll miss the old look of terraria though. Despite looking dated it had a certain charm to it.
  4. Thir13en

Hopefully the temple gets a size upgrade to fit our new golem... plus that could make it easier to locate and I'm sure we'd all appreciate that haha
  5. Thir13en

The devs we need but not the ones we deserve ;-; they're too good for us measly mortals
  6. Thir13en

I agree with this as well. I feel like that arena design has always been a core part of the average terraria gameplay, especially with all the tools we have at our disposal. Making the moon lord less cheesable is a step in the right direction though however I feel like there could be a better...
  7. Thir13en

Oh, I remember now. Totally forgot haha. Thx for the reminder.
  8. Thir13en

I dont think anyone has pointed this out yet, but the health/bana bar has been redone too. Small touches like these are amazing.
  9. Thir13en

Now that the copper shortsword can be swung in much more directions its gonna be WILD when people start taking that "kill the ML with a copper shortsword" challenge seriously LMAO
  10. Thir13en

it looks like hallowed to me. Perhaps the chestplates are different because of the genders. My best guess is that its the summoner headpiece for hallowed armor. Dang, Danny said it just moments before I did haha. Another notable thing though is the cape. Perhaps it is like one of the dev sets...
  11. Thir13en

Don't forget that with the new NPC happiness system, NPC shop prices can be lowered, I think. Hopefully this applies to the Goblin Tinkerer so that reforges are cheaper.
  12. Thir13en

if summons got the ability to target players we could have proper stand battles
  13. Thir13en

Moon lord attacks through walls now? Rip every single arena lmao. Seriously though, this update looks amazing. I absolutely CANNOT wait!
  14. Thir13en

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

This thread seems to be slowing down considerably, so before most people are gone I wanna give another thanks to Re-Logic for giving everyone this amazing opportunity. This was such a fun contest to take part in and watch up until the very end. So many amazing entries, 5 amazing winners, and so...
  15. Thir13en

Numbers are deceptive. I also wish that TV head, along with pretty much every other finalist would have made it in ;(
  16. Thir13en

For everyone who thinks that the ronin set doesn't look unique enough and is easily replicable, or that the plaguebringer and timeless traveler look too much alike, know that Re-Logic did say that the final sprites that go in game will be the Re-Logic artist's interpretations. All sprites we see...
  17. Thir13en

agreed, cyber angel was one of my top picks.
  18. Thir13en

I see where you're coming from. A lot of my friends have said that they would have preferred only one of the two make it in however the popularity vote cannot be changed. Lets all appreciate two things; 1. both sets are unique in their own ways and will be very useful IG and 2. Re-Logic was kind...
  19. Thir13en

I feel ya, it would have made such a good set. All the finalists would have. Although unrealistic I hope that the other finalists could be added through updates after Journey's End launches. If I really could have it my way I'd hope for a second contest like this but I don't think it makes a...
  20. Thir13en

While I personally am not a fan of furries and all that stuff, I'd be a little more careful about exposing people like that. Despite what they do for a hobby they still won and we should all be supportive. Spreading negativity about the winners will only bring trouble.
Back
Top Bottom