Search results for query: *

1. LowFennekin

tModLoader [1.4.4] NExperience Mod - Leveling mod for Terraria

Yeah, 10 levels per 1 rank. (10:1) It functions the same, but it looks wrong. (Goes in reverse)
  2. LowFennekin

Bloody. Roman. Numerals. Also, EXP still loads backwards. (Yellow recedes)
  3. LowFennekin

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

I didn't say multiple forms would exist, just that the BUFFS would. (More mana [Lunatic Cultist form], flight/hover [Moon Lord form], etc)
  4. LowFennekin

You most certainly can, this is something i tried out while still using the mod. (Multiple form charms equipped at once) Effects (buffs/boosts/whatever-you-wanna-call-it) still work fine.
  5. LowFennekin

Yeah, it doesn't. It goes from Yellow to Gray. It does increase EXP gains, but not by all that much, once you get to the later levels (which for me is around 4.2K).
  6. LowFennekin

Can you add a command? (Sooner or later, it doesn't really matter to me when) Also: 1 - The EXP bar on the bottom right of the screen seems to go in reverse. (Starts full, and "fills down") The EXP amount (Number & Percentage) work just fine though. 2 - It's possible to upgrade any stat up to...
  7. LowFennekin

Is there a command to gain levels, or SP? (Status Points)
  8. LowFennekin

tModLoader Item Modifier Mod

I was thinking adding multiple potion effects to a modded item, but if you can do that, that would be even better, in my opinion.
  9. LowFennekin

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for letting me know. I saw somewhere that it said it was unmaintained so... /shrug.
  10. LowFennekin

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It says unmaintained, that's why i don't want to use it. (Also don't want to break anything if some mods don't work on x64)
  11. LowFennekin

Is there a way to add multiple potion/effect buffs to a potion? (I know there isn't currently, I'm wondering if it's possible)
  12. LowFennekin

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I personally think the mod should be split up. (Sub-mod with just weapons, one for accessories, etc) I can barely use other some-what big mods without running out of memory (tModLoader) and being forced to disable some.
  13. LowFennekin

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Compatible with Thorium?
  14. LowFennekin

tModLoader Simple Levels

I know, i'm just thinking a buff to horizontal. 25% every 50-100 levels past level 50.
  15. LowFennekin

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Not entirely certain, but i'll check it out. If it's 1.3.5, i'll see if it actually works the way i need.
  16. LowFennekin

1.3.5?
  17. LowFennekin

tModLoader [RELEASE] Cheaty Tools

Make an Axe, increase the Pickaxe's range, and add projectiles to the sword, and this is perfect.
  18. LowFennekin

1.3.5.X compatible?
  19. LowFennekin

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

Damn.
  20. LowFennekin

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

If possible, can you add a way to edit the stats of an item?
Back
Top Bottom