Search results for query: *

1. XenithMusic

tModLoader Boss Spawning NPC Help

By the way, wrong place to put this, but i'll still help! namespace example.exampleA { public class exampleBoss { phase = 0; public override void AI() { if (npc.life < (npc.life/2) { NPC.NewNPC((int)X,(int)Y...
  2. XenithMusic

tModLoader More Worlds

According to the main thread, its only available on the mod browser.
  3. XenithMusic

Other Art Bricked creations in the real world.

cant you just screenshot it on your side and post it here? i think that'll work
  4. XenithMusic

Other Art Bricked creations in the real world.

i opened them in a new tab. they seem to be from gmail. try uploading the file from your computer instead
  5. XenithMusic

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

On it! also, skeletron prime? edit: not really. i would if i could
  6. XenithMusic

Game Mechanics Boss rush+ Dev bosses

*Note: The wall of flesh doesnt despawn when you are not in hell. Although it can leave hell, the blocks would have to be from hell to prevent it from going back down.
  7. XenithMusic

Bing! You've got it. But honestly in my opinion, the destroyer is extremely hard thanks to the lazer hell.
  8. XenithMusic

Game Mechanics Boss rush+ Dev bosses

How about when using the boss rush item, it teleports you to hell, corrupts the right side of the screen in hell, and makes the other crimson.
  9. XenithMusic

Game Mechanics Revamped Knockback

Say. We have a cave bat. Lets have it run into you. You take some damage, and fly back off a cliff 5 tiles behind you. Doesn't that seem a bit unrealistic? This is a relitavely long thread. It consists of enemys and how much knockback they should do to you (in tiles), and other enemies. All...
  10. XenithMusic

Not quite. I spent a few days at the twins, a few weeks at my favorite.
  11. XenithMusic

Music What music do you listen to?

Dubstep mostly.
  12. XenithMusic

The Last Post Wins!

I certainly would!
  13. XenithMusic

IC Terraria: The Beginnings (In Character)

*The figure that had an insane amount of blue on it would then begin walking to where OfficialEyeOfCthulhu is. (I couldn't find a name. anywhere related to this. derr)*
  14. XenithMusic

IC Terraria: The Beginnings (In Character)

*A weird glow would appear from the forest. After it would dissipate, I would appear.*
  15. XenithMusic

The one boss you can never beat after defeating the other 2 easier ones.
Back
Top Bottom