Search results for query: *

1. XenithMusic

Game Mechanics Revamped Knockback

Say. We have a cave bat. Lets have it run into you. You take some damage, and fly back off a cliff 5 tiles behind you. Doesn't that seem a bit unrealistic? This is a relitavely long thread. It consists of enemys and how much knockback they should do to you (in tiles), and other enemies. All...
  2. XenithMusic

Sprites Updated Sprite for: Corrupt Ice Tree.

Not sure if the difference is super visible, but I think I did a good job blending them together. Same as last time: Any suggestions? Feel free to tell me.
  3. XenithMusic

IC Star Trek Roleplay: IC (Reality)

Admiral Picard: "Alright. Your position at Starfleet has been permitted and confirmed active. You are assigned to the U.S.S. [???]" Your character: "Thank you Picard!" (Walks out) Crewman Linusu: "I was called?" Admiral Picard: "I have looked over your application, Linusu. You have completed...
  4. XenithMusic

IC Star Trek RP: IC (Computer System)

United Federation of Planets. Library Computer Access and Retrival Systems (LCARS)
  5. XenithMusic

OOC Star Trek RP: OOC

Rules: 1. Don't be overpowered. (Punishment: Unkillable Jem'ha'dar ships closing on you without any backup) Application Base: Full RP-Name: Age: Species: Nationality: (Only available to Human) Rank: Assigned Starship: (U.S.S. Aurora, U.S.S. Voyager-B, U.S.S. Enterprise-D or Enterprise-E...
  6. XenithMusic

Single Thread RP Text-Araria

Text-Araria is a single thread RP. Quick stuff: Roleplay abbreviations: IC (In character) OOC (Out of character) RP (Roleplay) FRP (Fail Roleplay) Rules: Don't be overpowered. (Punishment: Unkillable Dungeon Guardians that spawn regardless of skeletron being dead or not) Don't FRP...
  7. XenithMusic

Sprites Corrupt Ice Tree

I have a design for a Ice Tree that has been taken over by the corruption. Tell me what you think! (Sorry about the non-transparent background. I edited a night-time ice logo that i made and applied to my game in ms-paint.) Modified: I might have just made it worse.
Back
Top Bottom