Search results for query: *

1. F

Crash on startup 1.4.4

Same issue here. Really hoping reinstalling windows isn't the only way to fix this @Chicken Bones is the test build offer still available? I just want to finish playthrough with friends. Deleting dll raises DllNotFoundException, and the game remains unplayable
  2. F

PC Terraria freezing on start

I have disabled all rgb options and now there's nothing in logs other than when i try to close terraria. This is log after i let terraria run for like 5 minutes(it's just white screen if window is maximized, and black screen if window is not maximized)
  3. F

PC Terraria white screen/not responding issue

I'm having the same issue and everything i do seems to have no effect
  4. F

PC Terraria freezing on start

Please help, terraria just freezes if i try to launch it. I have decent enough pc so problem not in hardware. I tried: -Reinstalling -Verifying -Moving to another drive -Reinstalling xna framework -Reinstalling directx -Reinstalling microsoft.net -Making sure all drivers up to date -Deleting...
  5. F

Terraria freezing on start

First of all i downloaded it after a while to play again with friend. I downloaded yesterday with no problems playing or hosting the server(just small freezes here and there). Today terraria won't even launch(i resolved this issue, now it launches, but it's still unplayable), i verified files...
  6. F

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I bought the key. But I couldn't unlock the chest at all.
  7. F

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Oh, that makes so much sense! Thanks!
  8. F

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Can you please help me? I defeated plantera and it said about spirit's blessing. I checked spirit biome. And nothing I can notice!
  9. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is Tml discord down?
  10. F

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Great mod! Although lack of pre-moonlord armour is bad. But still it's a great mod and I'm thankful for it
  11. F

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Just moved to hardmode, I'm playing on expert, and oh boi does this mod puts a fight, can't say much. But infected eye should be no hitted, because if you were hit, you would be slowed down. Druid class(the one that I play) is very interesting class, although I wish there were more seedbag...
  12. F

Vipix' Toolbox

It looks like swap pick doesnt work on living wood blocks. Trying to swap it with simple dirt
  13. F

tModLoader Mod Request: infinite buff potions

Trying to figure out how to create mods, I want to create mod that will call every NPC Ben Shapiro
  14. F

Mobile Pirate farm/arena. With pirate ship immobilizer!

Hey everyone! This is my pirate farm/arena. I have one thing that I still can't figure out. Invincibility machine? I can't seem to find one that will work:/
  15. F

Mobile Is there any way to farm sand from antlions?

That is what I'm looking for, how to turn projectile into an item. Dude above said that in the last update you can do that with dropping sand on rails. So yeah, sand farm(?)
  16. F

I know about hoik btw, can't think of uses, but I think will be handy to move immobile enemies
  17. F

I'm building a network of farms underground,I'm late prehardmode, but the only hardmode items I need for my farms is bubbles and conveyors, teleporters (and temple bricks jungle grass looks not very great, temple traps are cool to, but I can acquire them now, but don't want to, farms working...
Back
Top Bottom