Search results for query: *

• Users: Cjslick
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cjslick

Game Mechanics Add Chamfers and Fillets to block molding!

Don't know what that means? Here's an example: Simple as this, adding these sprites can allow for even more percise building and block manipulation. Just know that these are inwards, not outwards, like so: And that's it.
  2. Cjslick

Items The Prize Claw! Your RNG Remedy!

We all have those days where we just can't get what we want. Yes, Rolling Stones, I understand that if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need. However, I need enemies to drop things that normally aren't dropped, or at least things I may not get usually right away, or other...
  3. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies (Sprites) Underworld Mimic

So you want me to go back to the underworld in hardmode for a good reason, huh? Well, why not an Underworld Mimic with good drops? The Underworld: The Penultimate Mimic Well, it's the freakin' underworld, sh*t, every single badguy should be as difficult as fighting 2 moon lords with Bladed...
  4. Cjslick

Just Dreams

Ever have dreams? No? What's your problem? Go to sleep now and think of some abnormal things to do with your life and then search them up on the internet for your own purposes! This is a place you can share a list of various things you want to do (whether possible or not) Become a Chef in a...
  5. Cjslick

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Hallowed/Corruption Endgame Tier Weapons

Oh god, another thread asking for more Terra Blade equivalents. Well, I guess, yeah, in a way. But If you continue to read and you don't go ahead and post, "OHGODNOWHATAREYOUTHINKINGNEVERINAMILLIONYEARSOFDOJODLMFLAPSORMF." You may find yourself in favor of the following editions to the game...
  6. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies Travelling Merchant fix

The travelling merchant has been "travelling around the world", right? Well he's probably visited crimson/corruption worlds, so why doesn't he sell certain items from the opposite world as well? It fits with his character and also gives players access to opposite world supplies without having to...
  7. Cjslick

Pixel Art Cjslick's Pixel Art

Hello TCF Artists, I've created some more sprites recently, and I've decided to post an entire compilation here. I want more opinions before I feel confident opening myself to requests. So here's my assortment of sprites. [/spoiler] [/spoiler] They aren't the best sprites, but I...
  8. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies The Rogue: An Assasin you can Befriend

Ever wanted another NPC? Of course you do, what a stupid question to ask you, but what about another NPC you have to defeat to befriend? How's that for a question. This is somewhat based off of my Bounty Hunter NPC suggestion, but I think alot more polished, however feel free to take a look at...
  9. Cjslick

Biomes & Nature The Citadel - A Dungeon Alt

Don't take this proposition the wrong way, but don't you get tired of the same old dungeon? The place isn't really the greatest, it's a dead crowd (see what I did there?), I'm hoping the Cultist event adds something interesting to it, but for now let's get cracking shall we? The Citadel, A...
  10. Cjslick

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Specalized Melee Weapons

Ever wanted more out of your melee weapons? Because certainly I do. These weapons won't be particularly strong, but their effects, or specalizations, may make you reconsider. I made each weapon unique in its own way, wether it be a last resort type weapon, or just a weapon to maximize the...
  11. Cjslick

Game Mechanics Dynamic Rain and More Weather.

So this suggestion is based off of @Petethepug1's Suggestion on biome spesific rain. I liked his idea, but I felt I could expand upon it. The original thread is here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?posts/284849/ More Varieties of Rain Corruption: Acid Rain While in effect Acid Rain will...
  12. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies The Tiger! A Fast Footed Foe.

The Jungle is pretty intense in hardmode, with Giant Tortises, Derplings and whatnot. But after you defeat 1 Hardmode Boss, it looses its intensity. That's where the formidable Tiger pounces to catch its unsuspecting prey. Tiger: HP: 500 Defense: 32 AI: Unicorn* Attack: 40, 75 (Pounce) Drops...
  13. Cjslick

Weapons & Equip More Rockets!

As the ranged weapon with the least variety in the game, with only 3 rocket launchers, and 4 rocket types, it seems only miniscule compared to the other ranged weapons. Then what's the point of even having the Shroomite Helmet? I'm proposing a few more launchers and rockets to add some more...
  14. Cjslick

Mobile Truffle not moving in?

So, I've been trying to move the truffle in for 2 hours, but he just won't move in. If you don't believe me, let me show you: - The world IS in hardmode. - The Biome is completely mushroomized AND above 0 feet. - House has enough room for an NPC (I even tried a mushroom house) I really hope...
  15. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies The Bounty Hunter: Quests for Respect

Getting real tired of your :red:, Angler. The devs might not even add another Quest NPC. However, allow me to let you reconsider; this NPC will be a lot more interesting, especially in Multiplayer. The Bounty Hunter Names: Axel, Aran, Boba, Clyde, Dino, Dominick, Jango, Indiana, Luther, Raphael...
  16. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies Mini-Bosses

I guess you could say this is a boss suggestion, but it's more of a mob than it is a boss. Essentially it's a new form of enemy. Each one has its own prompt when it spawns and will most likely kill you if you aren't prepared to face one at any given time. So it’s a new enemy, that’s what it’s...
  17. Cjslick

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Martial Arts: CQC Magic

There's nothing like Martial Arts to add some close and personal close-quarters combat into the mix. Martial arts is essentially a close quartering of Magic. Table of Contents: 1:The New NPC - The Sensei 2:Arsenal 3:Obtaining Arsenal Items 4:Armors 5:Accessorize! 6:Conclusion The New NPC - The...
  18. Cjslick

Items Brimtane! A HM Underworld Ore

Who wants an Alternate form of Chlorophyte? Nobody? Well that's a shame, I think I might appeal to our melee oriented players. Brimtane Ore Brimtane Ore is essentially the Chlorophyte of the Underworld, It grows in Ash blocks, making it farmable, and yellowish in color. However, while in the...
  19. Cjslick

So this is where everyone ran off to...

Damn, the old forums are completely empty. Expect me to put some of my suggestions from the old forums onto here.
Back
Top Bottom