Search results for query: *

1. M

Switch Lonely split screener's club

Honestly, I ended up getting two copies (one was a gift) and even online play with two switches is unreliable at best. The amount of disconnects (on the same high speed internet router, mind you) and optimization issues we saw through our playthrough were pretty astounding. To add to that point...
  2. M

Switch Switch multiplayer problem

Also having this problem. Posting here in hopes that a larger number of people present will get mod attention. My fiance and I play on the same internet connection too, so I can't see why the connection is so consistently bad. Here's hoping to a swift hotfix.
  3. M

Switch doesn't have the physical capabilities to do split screen at this time. There's no possible way to play it on the Switch.
  4. M

My fiance and I already have 2 copies of Stardew. It's our go to when we go out with our Switches. Definitely want to make Terraria the next game, but we often aren't playing at home. Which means no wifi. It does make you wonder though. You can only optimize a game so much. At some point it's...
  5. M

Yep, no local play between Switches. I've popped the question before, but it gets ignored or roped in as split-screen. I have to wonder what process that takes too, as it's pretty similar to an online game, only using the switch as a local server instead.
  6. M

I'm personally waiting for local multiplayer between two switches. But I'd like to think with it being a promised feature that wasn't added, I can be an honorary member of the club.
  7. M

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Have local multiplayer and split-screen for the Switch version have been cancelled? I see a good few people ask about it, but always dead silence is given back. And if they are being scrapped, wouldn't it have been easier to have come forward with that decision and the reasons why?
  8. M

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

That's crazy. It's one thing to push release, but another to purposefully cloak the current capabilities. I would give the benefit of the doubt for most situations. But given the fact that most customers on the Switch would likely be people who had bought the game in prior releases and the lack...
  9. M

Yikes. That might get under a lot of people's skin if they buy it and then later find out they have to wait for an update for what Amazon advertised to them.
  10. M

It isn't the standard, but a sizeable collection of Switch games do have this feature. Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Stardew Valley, etc, just to name some from my library. It is a confirmed feature for Terraria on the Switch, but they announced at release that it would be pushed back for some time...
  11. M

Local multiplayer. Switches connecting without the need for internet. Not split-screen, but not needing the internet to play with other switches around you. I thought I was clear, but sorry if I wasn't. It's a feature they've said they're planning.
  12. M

Is there any chance we could get some insight to the local wireless progress for the Nintendo Switch? My fiance and I love to play our Switches outdoors, and not need to depend on wifi to play together, especially when it isn't our home wifi. I'm not sure what challenges and leaps exist to make...
Back
Top Bottom