Search results for query: *

1. Minecraftexpert studios

**REPORTED** No Lava Fishing/Varying features for players other than Host

I try and fish in lava, within a second or so, the bobber vanishes. I do have a Lavaproof Hook Accessory from an Obsidian crate on, and I have enough Fishing power, but it still Vanishes. Also, some features like Torch god only start for other players, but not the Host, even if they haven't...
  2. Minecraftexpert studios

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Am I correct in believing the Avalon Team just straight up hates 1.3?
  3. Minecraftexpert studios

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

The Chroma Lighting Flickering Issue is hard to deal with Visually. Is this a Problem that is gonna be fixed Before Terraria Fully Ends or No?
  4. Minecraftexpert studios

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

I find what I need in life Right Here. this Post. And these Updates.:D
  5. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

Unless I am looking in the wrong place, I don't see those files in Quarantine.
  6. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

How can I tell?
  7. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

This is the Image of the .EXE file.
  8. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

It only works very rarely and only for a short amount of time, but usually I can't access it.
  9. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

I have tried time and time again, and it still won't.
  10. Minecraftexpert studios

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Also, I have yet to be able to even start up Terraria Cuz I verify a File, and it immediately gets deleted, and I didn't delete it. It is 2 files I need to run the game.
  11. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

I looked, and it says that there are 2 files missing, but when it Verifies, it immediately deletes them both.
  12. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

For a while it seemed to work, and then today, it started not working again.
  13. Minecraftexpert studios

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

I posted a Bug Report a while back but no reply back. I have been having an issue where I can't use Steam Multiplayer, no matter what I tried.
  14. Minecraftexpert studios

Multiplayer Through Steam not working

Also, in In both SP and MP, I have seen a lot, if not all enemies and NPCs No-Clipping. So far it has been, the Guide, Skeleton Archers and Warriors and Chaos Elementals.
  15. Minecraftexpert studios

Multiplayer Through Steam not working

I don't know what caused this, but it has even happened Pre-JE. I try and join Multiplayer worlds, it does nothing, and when I run my game through Host and Play, I can't Invite anyone to join me. IDK if it is just me, but this bug is driving me crazy since I can't play with my friends.
  16. Minecraftexpert studios

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

I am upset I can't play this update on my PC, because Steam is being a real pain in the backside.
  17. Minecraftexpert studios

The game won't start.

I haven't had this issue before 1.4, but I have had an issue where I can't even open Terraria at all. Steam says it's running for a good 10 seconds or so, and then it acts as if I click Stop Running. I'm certain it's a crash, but it doesn't give me a crash report. I deleted my files on Terraria...
  18. Minecraftexpert studios

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I can't fish with the soul of masochist. Is this intended or is it a bug?
Back
Top Bottom