Search results for query: *

1. Sunfished

tModLoader Pokemmon - Pokemon Minion Mod

Applin requires EXP Candy M, not XS. The candy type the Pokemon requires is based on the BST of the evolution. This is done to prevent getting Pokemon with BSTs that are very high for the current progression of the game. This might be a bug as this should be the correct method to evolve it. Do...
  2. Sunfished

Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed the mod enough to comment, I have been too busy to really push an update but I am steadily working towards a new version that addresses most of the issues you brought up. To answer your concerns in order: Fossil Pokemon are indeed bugged right now, the next patch...
  3. Sunfished

hi! to answer your questions: adding content is a bit scattered right now since i tend to move between many of my projects, so its hard to tell how frequently ill be able to update this mod. im planning to jump back into this though, so watch out for a new update soon! as of now, any player can...
  4. Sunfished

once im back with development (soon) ill look into allowing this in some form. this will either be done with config files (if that's a thing with terraria mods?) or having a seperate version. thank you for the feedback! im definitely going to bring this to 1.4 once that opens up, and it...
  5. Sunfished

Hey there! I believe that you have to open it by right clicking the box while your inventory screen is open. It's a bit unintuitive so I'm sorry if it wasn't very clear on how to open it. If that doesn't work, then it actually is a bug I need to fix! I don't understand what you mean by "hack...
  6. Sunfished

I'd rather you not do this, mostly because I'm still adjusting many elements and establishing parity between the github wiki and your wiki would be troublesome to manage. I wouldn't want a situation where users would be looking at outdated information. I appreciate the sentiment though, maybe...
  7. Sunfished

Evolution Stones, as of now, only come from Fishing Crates yes. I believe they only spawn in the Wooden, Iron, and Gold, (and their Hardmode Counterparts), so unfortunately they don't spawn from Biome Crates. The method to obtain them will eventually change over to actual gems that can be...
  8. Sunfished

Unfortunately I don't believe there is a way to have that happen right now, also due to my lack of expertise in coding AI. I'll try looking into this feature though! I'm SUPER sorry, but I just checked and Munchlax was placed into the wrong PokeBox. The next update will correct this, so thanks...
  9. Sunfished

This is not supposed to happen, and I had just checked and can confirm that it's working on my end (latest version). Do you have a list of mods you are using? I don't think my mod does anything different than other minion implementations that would cause it to break like that. Thanks for the...
  10. Sunfished

There's no discord server for this mod, sadly. I don't think there's much to really talk about to warrant one :( Legendary, Mythical, and Special Pokemon are currently unobtainable, mostly due to me not settling on a method to obtain them. All the evolution items will eventually be craftable...
  11. Sunfished

This is the kind of feedback I love to see! Thanks so much for taking your time to review this mod! To go through each of your feedback in order: The current AI type, being based off of Pirate Minion, is totally "placeholder". I don't intend to keep it, it's merely there because it's the...
  12. Sunfished

Yeah! I'm currently working on a system that changes how the AI performs based on their stats and typing. For example, Pokemon with considerably high Special Attack will shoot projectiles instead of ramming, and Flying-type Pokemon will fly around instead of walking. These two systems will stack...
  13. Sunfished

Emergency Update! Update 0.5.1 is out, which fixes a bug which gives you a ton of Pokemon per Pokebox. I apologize for not taking special care in checking beforehand. Because of this update I've also added in some new features: Pokeballs now display the Pokemon that are inside of it, similar...
  14. Sunfished

Type Buffs and New AI (and more nerfs) Another update! this brings the version to 0.5, which is the first step into a new mechanic: Type Buffs. Type Buffs give the player some potion effects based on the summoned Pokemon's typings, such as the Shine Buff when a Fire Type is sent out. This...
  15. Sunfished

ALL EVOLUTION ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED Sorry it's taken this long! Job searching has been quite stressful... Anyway, all Evolution Items can now be obtained in some form, meaning that almost every Pokemon can now be obtained! A lot of these items are obtained in very placeholder-y ways, with...
  16. Sunfished

It's nice to know there are other Pokemon mods out there :) To answer everything in order... I may add enemies eventually, but this would add so many objects to the game that i don't know if it's actually feasible. The mod already adds in almost 1300 items, 1300 minions, and 1300 buffs, and...
  17. Sunfished

Hey yall! it's been almost a year since the last update, so now's about a good time I update with some various things ive been tinkering with. version 0.3 is released, so here's what's been changed since 0.2.1 and 0.3: Regarding the change of Pokemon that can be sent out, this is a...
  18. Sunfished

i'd love to learn what setups you're using to hit up to 7x damage! im not much of a numbers person so all of this is completely NOT balanced. there's still a lot of tweaking to be done to hit a good spot. The reason why I didn't give damage boosts to summoners is because they still benefit off...
  19. Sunfished

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

i hope everyone had a fun time! ill probably spend the next few days going through all of it heh
  20. Sunfished

oof, apologies but I haven't made a discord due to the small number of people that actually play the mod, and my time to work on it is not sufficient enough to warrant it haha I'm glad you enjoyed it though! I'm slowly chugging along with development and plan to add more evolution items, such...
Back
Top Bottom