Search results for query: *

• Users: Nazor
  • Order by date
  1. N

Mobile terraria for chromebook?

No, it's not compatible. Maybe since they are adding controller support they can add keyboard/mouse support.
  2. N

Another reason to be excited for 1.4

Nah I want them to keep updating terraria as terraria 2 will just be a profit grab. Oh well though. Also, why would you expect mods on day 1 where steam reviews would be the harshest?
  3. N

PS4 I can’t create a character or a world

Did you ever accept the terms and agreements on your account before that? If you didn't that's what happens, try re-building database or reloading your data from the upload/download menu.
  4. N

Biomes & Nature New Deep Sea Mini-Biome

Ah, I'm sorry I assumed you like making potions since you said you use potions for a variety of things when other options can be used. Yeah, my sentence was confusing, what I meant to say was I wasn't talking to you directly. Also, did you just quote yourself and agree to it?
  5. N

By you I mean, enjoy finding potion ingredients and crafting them, and I wasn't directly talking to you either.
  6. N

ask an enchanted sword anything

Say we like kill you, how would you react?
  7. N

Mobile Mobile mods?

I would, yet the control scheme is pretty akward lol. On topic though, many THIRD-PARTY apps actually download terraria's source code and edit it to make mods/skins THESE APPS ARE NOT SPONSORED BY 505GAMES AND WILL VOID ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
  8. N

PS4 CANT FIND TEMPLE PLS HELP

A temple can spawn in those dark gaps, try exploring them. If not ur f'ed.
  9. N

Isn't it like 1/192 chance to get 999 rope from pots? Considering you open every pot you should get about 600-900 rope, especially since you don't use them once you find an umbrella. Maybe it's just you who likes using potions and not others.
  10. N

What happened to The legend of Maxx?

He got bored, comic ended a while ago. I'm wondering about the professionally drawn, technically animated terraria comic.
  11. N

Yeah, I assumed it would be like you go left, there is a tunnel then it is very open and ends at the very right, etc the end of the beach or further.
  12. N

Oh, I assumed that the biome would be very open and not cave like.
  13. N

I still don't understand your argument? Like I'm just saying that there is really no need for a potion to explore a biome. In seriousness though, I did not know you can make air pockets underwater, can u show me how? Also, you said that you consider them a necessity, but for the deep ocean, it...
  14. N

You don't need to use a gravitation potion for floating islands, and an obsidian skin to enjoy hell. I think you're confusing quality of life, and necessity. It is needed to use a gills potion to actually explore this biome, which isn't that bad but it's just annoying.
  15. N

Items Pre-Queen Bee Summoner ideas

Also, you can use the enemies in the corruption as an idea to create armor. Sort of like the spider set.
  16. N

Items Better Endless Pouches

While very cool, it's very unbalanced. Gotcha!'s quality of life argument isn't that good. Getting an unlimited holy arrow pouch (which is 20 unicorns btw) will trivialize the need for using actual ammo. The reason unlimited wooden arrow pouch exists is for exploring caves/running around (why...
  17. N

Items Asphalt Platforms

I mean the rule in terraria is platforms are made out of wood, so I guess we would have to make every block platform-able which is pretty dumb.
  18. N

Items Calamity

This is why mods are annoying for many people. Mods are just grindy, boring, and have no thought put into their items. Literally just "wow look it deals a lot of damage and it looks cool" honestly not needed whatsoever
  19. N

Weapons & Equip Cactus armor is OP, let's fix this.

I actually love this idea. I hate it when most people skip ideas just because they are small or early game. Player suggested quality of life changes are usually the best, and some balance changes can be very helpful as the players know what it feels like. I hope this gets seen by more people.
Back
Top Bottom