Search results for query: *

1. ScienceGuy116

Got Cryophobia Pre-Hardmode

Was doing Calamity malice mode, and got Cryophobia. It seemed a little OP, so I checked the wiki, and it's supposed to only drop from Cryogen. I got it from an angry dog. Any ideas on what happened?
  2. ScienceGuy116

Bad Astral Spwan

I thought so... I guess we'll need to farm some money! Thanks.
  3. ScienceGuy116

Bad Astral Spwan

I'm doing a playthrough with my friend, using a few mods. I'm playing as a rogue. We just made it into hard mode, and my best armor options are Forbidden Armor or Titan Heart Armor. However, our whole desert is crimson, so we can't get forbidden fragments, and our astral biome spawned in a...
  4. ScienceGuy116

Does anyone else think a magic mirror/cellphone hotkey is something that could be super useful

You're right. Just one idea, mobile can fit just one small button, pc is fine, but console is the problem. It would just need to be a basic keybind that you can set, like mabye right/left stick down, or one of the arrows.
  5. ScienceGuy116

Does anyone else think a magic mirror/cellphone hotkey is something that could be super useful

what if switching to a magic mirror instantly used it then swapped back to whatever you were just at, similar to how they worked in 1.2 mobile.
  6. ScienceGuy116

Teleporter teleporting player back to first teleporter

it probably thinks you're stepping on the plate on the other teleporter. That's only a guess though.
  7. ScienceGuy116

Ask a Lunatic Cultist

What do you think of your followers?
  8. ScienceGuy116

**REPORTED** Bug where monsters are phasing through blocks

I'm playing on mobile 1.3.0.7, and I've been getting the same problem. It is mostly chaos elementals and lizhards when they drop on all four legs.
  9. ScienceGuy116

Ask a random blue slime anything!

How did the king slime get his ninja?
  10. ScienceGuy116

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

hablo poco espanol hi
  11. ScienceGuy116

Killing Plantera twice

Yes, it is, because no bosses are ever locked after killing them.
  12. ScienceGuy116

Resolved [Switch] Any rod of discord farming tips?

Just clear a large area out for spawns. That's it. You just have to get lucky. I have been farming for a while, and I've gotten two blessed apples. No rod though.
  13. ScienceGuy116

Weapons & Equip The Leaf Wings need a bit more nerfing

One idea is to have the witch doctor sell a crafting material to make a leaf set and weapons, and also the wings. It would only be slightly cheaper, and would need only one or two per item.
  14. ScienceGuy116

Mobile Console and mobile really need faster updates

Mobile is likely to be out this year.
  15. ScienceGuy116

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

The optic staff summons Spazmamini and Retanimini, so is it Scleremini?
  16. ScienceGuy116

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

this looks amazing
  17. ScienceGuy116

Working as Designed Im not sure how to charge up my Medusa's Head

The medusa head has been reworked to do that
Back
Top Bottom