Search results for query: *

1. Spazmatism7

tModLoader Galactic Mod Sprite Competition

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Galactic Mod Sprite Competition. Over the next couple of weeks, you can submit your sprites on this thread. Upon your submission, you will be entered into the poll and be voted on by the community. The winner will have their sprite added to The Galactic Mod. Also...
  2. Spazmatism7

tModLoader Replacing Vanilla Textures in Mods

How do you replace vanilla textures with custom ones (1.4 tML)? I want it in my mod, not in a Texture Pack, how would I do that?
  3. Spazmatism7

Galactic Mod: Now Hiring

The Galactic Mod is in need of spriters to improve the quality of a lot of the sprites. A lot of our sprites were done by me and I'm not very good so they need improvement. If you're interested either reply here or privately message me. Thank you
  4. Spazmatism7

Xbox One Abigail Doesn’t deal damage

The Abigail minion rarely actually deals damage. Most of the time it does it’s attack animation and no damage is dealt EDIT: It seems to always deal (contact) damage to critters
  5. Spazmatism7

Items Vegetables

Now we have fruits, so why not vegetables. They could all be a rare (2%) drop from their respective enemy(ies)/sources. They would all give the Well Fed buff upon consumption.
  6. Spazmatism7

tModLoader The Galactic Mod Christmas Event

Hello everyone! We’re getting into the Christmas time now and I wanted to do something for everyone this year. I decided the best course of action was a Christmas Event for the Galactic Mod. Any one of you can submit something for the Galactic Mod, but instead of being a competition, everyone...
  7. Spazmatism7

Weapons & Equip Summoner Expansion

The summoner class is the smallest of all the classes, it only has 45 weapons. This is an abysmal amount when comparing it to other classes, sure, minions are hard to code. I know they are, I've coded one. However, the summoner class can be played pure more easily with the addition of whips...
  8. Spazmatism7

Weapons & Equip Blood Moon Expansion

(I'm finally back with more suggestions! I've just been focusing on my mod lately.) I know, I know. 1.4 really did expand the Blood Moon, but it only did so with fishing. What if you don't want to fish (well then deal with it!)? This suggestion adds more to the early game Blood Moon. (I...
  9. Spazmatism7

Story Spazmatism7's Lore

Hello everyone! I was going to wait until I had more of this done, but I decided to post this stuff now! More is being worked on, this is not all of it! Tell me what you think!
  10. Spazmatism7

Member-Run Contest The Galactic Mod Sprite Competition!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Galactic Mod Sprite Competition. Over the next couple of weeks you can submit your sprites on this thread. Upon your submission you will be entered into the poll and be voted on by the community. The winner may have their sprite added to The Galactic Mod. Also...
  11. Spazmatism7

tModLoader The Galactic Mod!

Hello everyone! Welcome to The Galactic Mod Thread! The Galactic Mod is a smallish content mod I've been working on for a while. It aims to add content where we feel the game needs more. This mod's goal is to flesh out underwhelming parts of the game. We also aim to improve the Terraria...
  12. Spazmatism7

tModLoader How do you delete individual mods?

I'm a modder and I want to know how to delete one of my mods. How do I do it?
  13. Spazmatism7

tModLoader Spaz's Extra Recipes

Spazs Extra Recipes [/SPOILER] Outdated: Current Version: 2.0.3.3
  14. Spazmatism7

I need Spriters and Coders

I need help with a mod I am currently working on. The Galactic Mod. I need help with ores and Bosses. Also I probably will need help with some other sprites, Im not very good
  15. Spazmatism7

Weapons & Equip Hero Gear - True Weapons For All The Classes

You know there are the True weapons. They are only for melee. Why is that? I don’t really know so I suggest adding the broken hero items for all the classes. Now I say all of them, what I mean is all but summoner and thrower. So if we are doing that we need weapons made from the broken hero...
  16. Spazmatism7

Other Literature Spazmatism7's News Thread

I thought maybe I could do a news thing here. I will put news on every once and a while. Everyone is welcome to read. Start a conversation with me if you would like to help with the news and I will put your news on here as well as mine. The news will include the desktop equivalent of each...
  17. Spazmatism7

Items If Ocram Returns, His New Summon Item

So I have made a petition for the return of Ocram (Sign the Petition (note: I put ideas for changes in it)). If he returns he definitely needs a new summon item. I will gather ideas for a new one on this thread. Here is mine: 6 Hallowed Bars, 6 Souls of Night, 6 Souls of Light, 13 Ectoplasm
  18. Spazmatism7

Drawings & Paintings My Art

I have seen other people do these art threads so I decided to do one myself. Just a warning, I have not been doing art for very long so it might not look to good. Also another note the title of the drawing will be on top of it.
  19. Spazmatism7

Weapons & Equip Post-Galactic Peril Items

This is the page about my suggestion, Galactic Peril and these are Post-Galactic Peril items. If you don't know what Galactic Peril is then follow this Link. Galactic Peril's Weapon Drops Galactic Mace Damage: 255 Melee damage Weapon Type: Mace Speed: Fast Speed Critical Strike Chance: 90% KB...
  20. Spazmatism7

Other Literature Spazmatism7's Lore Hub

I decided to make this "Lore Hub" because this way there is lots of lore in one place instead of around the forums. If you decide to put some lore in here please put the title above a spoiler and in the spoiler the lore. Here is an example: Lore Title Please keep all Lore related to Terraria...
Back
Top Bottom