Search results for query: *

1. Taliesynnn

Best ranged weapon.

I prefer guns when playing ranged, so I always go with Megashark. Something always feel cool when you shoot enemies with a rapid-firing shark gun. I carry it all throughout hardmode too, that is, until I get the Vortex Beater.
  2. Taliesynnn

PC 1.3 Changelog

THE LENGTH OF THE CHANGELOG IS GIVING ME JOY
  3. Taliesynnn

Blocks & Decoration Idea for blocks

OKAY I LIKE THE SUGGESTION BUT NEXT TIME DON'T USE CAPSLOCK BECAUSE IT'S QUITE IRRITATING.
  4. Taliesynnn

Items [Sprites] Pogo Stick

the damage after orange tier gets too high. Otherwise support cus it looks fun
  5. Taliesynnn

Other Naming Pets

Support! I really want to name my puppy "Doge" .
  6. Taliesynnn

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I support this. All of my yes! The jungle is my favorite biome. Those rich mahogany are so beautiful! Or we could just make a dark-green solution.
  7. Taliesynnn

Biomes & Nature The Shadow

This is extremely redundant and worthless. So why are we still posting? Becauseee it's the internet! Also don't get butthurt on dislikes by claiming it's "not a constructive criticism" "why is it here cus its..." blablah. because it's not a good suggestion so it's to be expected.
  8. Taliesynnn

Game Mechanics Map Markers / Waypoints

Also, the marker should appear on the minimap (smaller). So it'll be like a compass. This would be very helpful.
  9. Taliesynnn

Weapons & Equip Weaponized Grappling Hooks

I don't like the idea but somehow I wan't it to be implemented. Well, Schrodinger support I guess.
  10. Taliesynnn

Weapons & Equip (I've gotta) jar of dirt!

This is terribly useless. As far as I know, the only purpose of truffle worm is duke fishron. and cannot be used in fishing. This is terribly useless. As far as I know, the only purpose of truffle worm is duke fishron. and cannot be used in fishing.
  11. Taliesynnn

Items DNA extractor!

I like the idea, I hope this becomes a mod if not implemented. However, the test tube should only be 1 glass, just like how a glass bowl is only 1 glass. Not saying it should be realistic but it could be consuming if the filled test tube would not return an empty test tube.
  12. Taliesynnn

NPCs & Enemies The Three Brothers

Somehow after reading the title, I imagined them as The destroyer, The creator, and The preserver.
  13. Taliesynnn

NPCs & Enemies The Crusher (Wall of flesh on both sides)

"Drops antimatter which is used to make overpowered end game items" Did OP really brought his own suggestion's quality down?
  14. Taliesynnn

Blocks & Decoration [Please Delete]

Wat! I didn't knew such feature existed :/ Sorry. Request for deletion. But thanks for mentioning it. Wouldn't have known it without you :D
  15. Taliesynnn

NPCs & Enemies Potion Brewer

It WOULD make life easier but after you made all potions, the fun you had in finding ingredients is gone.
  16. Taliesynnn

Blocks & Decoration [Please Delete]

[Please Delete]
  17. Taliesynnn

Blocks & Decoration Stone Furniture!

Not to mention stones and dirts are the nemesis of our chests. They always flood things up so there are times when you have to discard 999 stones.
  18. Taliesynnn

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Does the advanced tooltip only work on tools? Because it says a Paladi nhas 5000 health and 5000 defense!
  19. Taliesynnn

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Well then maybe raise the rarity of negative suffixes such as elder, and lessen the rarity of good ones like severe? Even though its editable with fcm, could still help with fair-players.
Back
Top Bottom