Search results for query: *

• Users: VDragunov
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VDragunov

Items Tracer Rounds

You know how Summoners kinda borrowed a melee weapon from that class in the form of whips and their whole minion schtick from mages? Well, here's the least invasive idea I got for a summoner based gun. Summoner ammo. As for how this could work, it's... well, I'm gonna be honest here: the best...
  2. VDragunov

Game Mechanics Drops matching equipment

Simple as it sounds: if you have equipped gear that boosts a type of damage above the rest, drops recieved from enemies and bosses have a higher chance to be of the same type of the sets you're using. Not only would this make class specific runs easier (as you would have to worry less about...
  3. VDragunov

Weapons & Equip Alt-Fire for Whips & A change to manual-targetting.

There's... not much else to say about the first part. left clicking the whip should just swing it without a targetting effect, and right-clicking should have it work as it currently does. It'd help summoners fight minion-spawning and/or multi-part bosses like uh... Most of them (I can only think...
  4. VDragunov

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Lifesteal Options

"[Name of Nurse] may help heal your body, but I can make you embody healing." [Proceeds to never sell any item that remotely relates to healing] — Witch Doctor. Well I want to have that quote make some sense, and since the Witch Doctor relates mostly to jungle/summoner stuff (vial of venom...
  5. VDragunov

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Farming QoL stuff

This topic, as well as the items in question, could really use some improvement in the naming department. To some, it's practical to save your piggy bank in your safe (or your safe & defender's forge in your money through), to me, well… that sounds more of a hassle than it is actually worth...
  6. VDragunov

Items Single-Target DPS Minions

Suggestions for a more proper title are very, very welcome. So what are ST-DPS minions? Well, if you're like me, you're probably thinking straight up on the stardust dragon, which, I mean, I can't blame: That thing's a beast against bosses, but no so much against groups... Wouldn't it be neat...
  7. VDragunov

Mobile Autopause options

Not sure if this is on any other platform (or been suggested already), but it'd be neat to have a bit more control on when the game chooses to autopause, IE: when checking the inventory, bank, chests, npc shops, etc. It'd make shopping or checking your inventory (IE: for the sake of swapping...
  8. VDragunov

Short Story A first-timer's trip to hell

While making my first trip to the underworld, I felt the sudden urge to write about it, mostly because out of all the steps I had taken towards game progression, the very last one before hardmode (reaching the underworld, beating the WoF, yadda yadda) was the one I took the most preparations for...
  9. VDragunov

Hey-o!

I have been stalking the forums for a few days and finally mustered the courage to register, although I'm a bit dizzy with all the new content and whatnot, I felt the need to say hi! 'u'/ My name is [Data Expunged], but you may call me for my roleplaying alias: Viktor (or Toushin). I've loved...
Back
Top Bottom