Haii
  8. Buffling

Funny how fast three years goes by

Funny how fast three years goes by
  9. Buffling

Thank you Snek 😁

Thank you Snek 😁
  10. Buffling

I’ve said this countless times so it goes without saying but I feel so proud of everyone...

I’ve said this countless times so it goes without saying but I feel so proud of everyone involved and so glad that I made that first question one day, nearly on a whim; but all in all I’m happily content with its ending
  11. Buffling

All this being said, feel free to keep posting anything you want on the Communal Postal Board...

All this being said, feel free to keep posting anything you want on the Communal Postal Board that is my profile; cheers to you all for 800 days of questions, and may the amazing terraria community stay kind and stay awesome!
  12. Buffling

At this point, I think it's safe to say that the question of the day was nearly at its end...

At this point, I think it's safe to say that the question of the day was nearly at its end anyway, but I'm happy to end it now, and I truly cherished it while it lasted, so thank you to EVERYONE who participated, because it never could have been done without such an amazing community to begin with.
  13. Buffling

The "game" of the question of the day was to see how long it would take before one of my...

The "game" of the question of the day was to see how long it would take before one of my questions would go unanswered, and once that happened I decided I would end the QOTD. It went on far longer than I ever would have expected, and I'm amazed at how far this whole community took the project.
  14. Buffling

I would rather end it now than have it fizzle on for longer than it should have gone, so the...

I would rather end it now than have it fizzle on for longer than it should have gone, so the time has come to end what I began. I won't end this in sorrow or unhappiness, but rather be grateful for how long it went on, and how much fun it was these last 800 days.
  15. Buffling

I have an important announcement to make; after @Mug Not Found went missing, I started to...

I have an important announcement to make; after @Mug Not Found went missing, I started to consider this as a future possibility, but it's finally time for me to say it. "Question of The Day" has finally been concluded
  16. Buffling

Question of Day 800: What is your motivation for getting up every morning?

Question of Day 800: What is your motivation for getting up every morning?
  17. Buffling

By favorite I mean least favorite but it's that when you die you just stay conscious in the...

By favorite I mean least favorite but it's that when you die you just stay conscious in the grave forever
  18. Buffling

Quest of Day 320, 321: Hold your breath for as long as you can Click on an advertisement

Quest of Day 320, 321: Hold your breath for as long as you can Click on an advertisement
  19. Buffling

Question of Day 746, 747: If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to...

Question of Day 746, 747: If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see? What is the longest you can hold your breath for?
  20. Buffling

Quest of Day 317, 318, 319: Write your name on a piece of paper Eat said piece of paper...

Quest of Day 317, 318, 319: Write your name on a piece of paper Eat said piece of paper Effectively digest yourself
Back
Top Bottom