The Last Post Wins!

THx
  5. Retinazer Ω

The Last Post Wins!

Shhhhhhhhhh they don't need to know that
  6. Retinazer Ω

The Last Post Wins!

7. Retinazer Ω

@Kitnight welcome to the team the sprites look good.

@Kitnight welcome to the team the sprites look good.
  8. Retinazer Ω

@Kitnight can you sprite?

@Kitnight can you sprite?
  9. Retinazer Ω

@Champion Greninjoid Name three things that are useful in math from middle and high school and...

@Champion Greninjoid Name three things that are useful in math from middle and high school and it can't be something that my phone's calculator can answer.
  10. Retinazer Ω

No sadly ;(

No sadly ;(
  11. Retinazer Ω

If people from Australia are called Australian shouldn’t Canadians come from Canadia?

If people from Australia are called Australian shouldn’t Canadians come from Canadia?
  12. Retinazer Ω

Galactic Mod in need of coders and spriters

Thank you @Waterflavor it means alot to me and spazmatism we've spent entire days working on this mod trying to get some things in.
  13. Retinazer Ω

Sir I work for the FBI we know about the Russian Spy thing.

Sir I work for the FBI we know about the Russian Spy thing.
  14. Retinazer Ω

Would anyone like to help the Galactic Mod? IK I've said this before but we could use some more...

Would anyone like to help the Galactic Mod? IK I've said this before but we could use some more spriters to speed things up
  15. Retinazer Ω

[ATTACH]

16. Retinazer Ω

Galactic Mod in need of coders and spriters

@Simple If you contact me whenever your ready we can let you in. I looked at your profile page and i think you would be good at spriting NPCs, and Enemies... you might even be able to alter the Hellfire Dragon boss which is currently a recoler of betsy
  17. Retinazer Ω

Yup

Yup
  18. Retinazer Ω

I hate school... especially math because I don't know when i'm going to ever use most of the...

I hate school... especially math because I don't know when i'm going to ever use most of the stuff I learn in there
  19. Retinazer Ω

Fine

Fine
  20. Retinazer Ω

;(

;(
Back
Top Bottom