Search results for query: *

1. KainDarkfire

tModLoader RPG Classes Reforge

Liking the concept, but man does it bloat the hell out of reforging RNG value from 19 possible outcomes. To trim down on that, might I suggest two things? 1) If an item rolls Brutality or Intelligence in a slot, to disallow the other to roll in future slots. 2) Remove the variable number of...
  2. KainDarkfire

Resolved Music slider shoves itself back to 0%?

Run the game as Admin.
  3. KainDarkfire

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Yeah, I had a lot of problems wrapping my head around this too. Sound doesn't act like electricity.
  4. KainDarkfire

That's not how it works. Sound will take the slowest path, if anything they'd bounce off the water. I agree for the most part. But much like the Ninja set, it simply under performs. If Critical was replaced with Armor Penetration in both cases, they'd actually be a different yet viable sets...
  5. KainDarkfire

Yeah. And somehow smaller dungeons. Not happy about that one. And yet you guys have already solved the problem for bosses. Difference is that currently you're only applying it to lava.
  6. KainDarkfire

You see, the problem here is you keep seeing how things are, and not how they ought to be, and then firmly deciding that the two are the same. It's a common problem, and cause for much of the world's woe. What you're suggesting is that they were introduced for the sole purpose of ignoring...
  7. KainDarkfire

Watch as he completely misses the other person's point. Do they? Never tried. Do know you can't place anything on them like a table normally would.
  8. KainDarkfire

Thank you, randomfan192, for your wonderful contribution to futility.
  9. KainDarkfire

They already have that coding. In the sets of prefixes they can get. I'm more interested in Summoning getting their own prefixes, that would be a substantial change that could make the playstyle feel like it's fleshed out more without having to just add more summon slots. Though if they made...
  10. KainDarkfire

Yeah, I'm not sure why they don't already. Same could be said of the honey platforms not acting like honey blocks. On the other hand, I have a feeling that odd physics could happen if you're inside that block but not actually on it? Can't really tell on the solid blocks because there's no way...
  11. KainDarkfire

Sure, but those aren't part of the highly versatile Terraspark Boots. Or have even a fraction of their value. I know TSB is a huge mobility spike for only one accessory slot and are a poor comparison. But losing even the bonus move speed and water walking is too much just for a jump boost, imo.
  12. KainDarkfire

I know this is late for this update, but for items in the future, I'd like to see Summoner weapon modifiers, not just sharing Magic ones, because Crit and Mana cost have no bearing on the Summoner play style, and Knockback is a mixed bag. Personally, I'd like to see mobility and size modifier...
  13. KainDarkfire

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Would it be possible to make a tool that sets prefixes? That sounds pretty handy.
  14. KainDarkfire

Biomes & Nature Mini-biome - Salt mine

And you've been quite... passive aggressive.
  15. KainDarkfire

I would hope that you would know what salt looks like. There's a lot of food recipes things it could be used for- Jerky, forum tears, salt rubbed steaks, etc.
  16. KainDarkfire

Pretty self explanatory. Acts like sand or how the coins work as blocks, but works as a cooking ingredient. +1 Memes.
  17. KainDarkfire

Blocks & Decoration Blue Hearts- Make NPCs Easier to Heal

I was expecting someone to suggest a heart gun, but this is okay too.
Back
Top Bottom