Search results for query: *

1. GlitchCo

Calamity Mod's by now the only thing keeping me stuck to this game.

Calamity Mod's by now the only thing keeping me stuck to this game.
  2. GlitchCo

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

DM DOKURO - Unholy Insurgency I didn't even listen to miracle of sound before I found Aviators. Found him while I was searching for Bloodborne music.
  3. GlitchCo

Aviators - Shadows
  4. GlitchCo

CC Creation Compendium #58

Many really nice entries. But one deserves a special mention: I'm really glad to even see a Calamity artpiece here. Kudos to @Planterarria there. :D
  5. GlitchCo

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Oh boy adventure maps. It's been a while since I've been playing a lot of Terraria, but I'll just leave a comment here. Can't wait for the finished version to start playing again.
  6. GlitchCo

Chaotic War by The Musical Ghost.
  7. GlitchCo

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Has high-quality dragon skin boots.
  8. GlitchCo

Has a username ending with a 7.
  9. GlitchCo

Has never watched any anime.
  10. GlitchCo

There is no such thing as "should be able". Especially not in RPGs. :^)

There is no such thing as "should be able". Especially not in RPGs. :^)
  11. GlitchCo

"You know Tingle makes you tingle."

"You know Tingle makes you tingle."
  12. GlitchCo

I like how you instantly start a war with two words

I like how you instantly start a war with two words
  13. GlitchCo

Been a while since I actually played Castlevania. Last one was Harmony of Despair with a friend...

Been a while since I actually played Castlevania. Last one was Harmony of Despair with a friend, few weeks ago.
  14. GlitchCo

Oh boy. Can you inform me when it's fully done?

Oh boy. Can you inform me when it's fully done?
  15. GlitchCo

I have too many different chars actually, none of them with too much time on them. Together they...

I have too many different chars actually, none of them with too much time on them. Together they make up about 1700 hours, only on PC. Add tons of hours on PS3 and mobile and we got our 3000 overall...
  16. GlitchCo

I have too many different chars actually, none of them with too much time on them. Together they...

I have too many different chars actually, none of them with too much time on them. Together they make up about 1700 hours, only on PC. Add tons of hours on PS3 and mobile and we got our 3000 overall...
  17. GlitchCo

Story Tales of Terraria

In my opinion mostly the final battle. While it was nice to read overall, it seemed a bit hasty. Still a good climax though. Permission to use him in whatever stories you want to write in the future on granted. :D
  18. GlitchCo

Story Tales of Terraria

A good fight in the end. It seems a bit rushed, as you already said, but otherwise it's absolutely fine. I liked the story quite a lot. If you want to write more some time, you can freely use Odin for whatever stories you want to write. I'll be reading them if you inform me about it. :P
  19. GlitchCo

Story Tales of Terraria

I am still here too! :D
  20. GlitchCo

Living alone, actually. Also I do have an external cooling system, but I gotta get a multi-USB...

Living alone, actually. Also I do have an external cooling system, but I gotta get a multi-USB to connect it. And that is money I currently dun have D:
Back
Top Bottom