Search results for query: *

1. apple8404

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

yes please while i do think that some of them aren't really that bad, they still add an obscene amount of pressure to an environment already under a hydraulic press. if they could only attack while they have a line of sight, i think it'd improve the dungeon-diving experience by a lot. then, any...
  2. apple8404

if we're talking about telefragging can i just mention that the rune wizard deals 200 contact damage? which scales to 400 in expert mode? and 600 in master????? i've had this jerk materialize in front of me while i'm caving and just kill me on the spot. rather rude i think. but also pretty...
  3. apple8404

i feel like since the amount of players this change would affect is so miniscule, and all it does is remove convenience for those players, i don't think it's worth doing. i feel like it's safe to say that the majority of players who get significant usage out of the grand design either do a...
  4. apple8404

Console Split the Screen Effects video setting into several options

on PC, Heat Distortion and Storm Effects have their own seperate toggles. on Console, as of 1.4.0 they are both rolled into one setting, called Screen Effects. I think this is a fairly annoying setting to have combined together, since in my opinion, Heat Distortion just feels uncomfortable to...
  5. apple8404

i feel like nerfing the mech cart is both a justified choice and a decent loss simultaniously. on one hand, the cheese potential is very powerful. you are completely correct there, and for that reason, a nerf is totally validated. it's strength during boss fights with the right setup is simply...
  6. apple8404

as someone who didn't even know the whip exploit existed until checking out this thread, i think the terrablade's strength definitely isn't tied to whips. while i did suggest just moving it back in tiers a bit earlier, i think a similarly helpful solution would be to nerf it's projectile's...
  7. apple8404

i don't know why i changed my profile picture on this website to this gif of shadow the hedgehog...

i don't know why i changed my profile picture on this website to this gif of shadow the hedgehog running off, and at this point i'm too afraid to change it. if shadow doesn't keep getting teleported back into my profile picture, where will he run off to? what is his mission? what is this gif...
  8. apple8404

well, given how good 1.4.1's balancing changes were, i didn't expect to be back to this again. but, i do have a pair of things to raise that kinda stand out to me, so here goes! Hallowed Armor outclasses Chlorophyte, Spectre (offense), and Turtle Armor i can't comment on ranger or summoner...
  9. apple8404

terraria is the only game i can think of where the tutorial can die and i think that's wonderful

terraria is the only game i can think of where the tutorial can die and i think that's wonderful
  10. apple8404

Xbox One Geodes can't be thrown

Interact button also doesn't do anything, unfortunately.
  11. apple8404

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Particles not rendering within a certain area of the world

thanks for editing my post, it's been a while since i've done anything on this forum, so i forgot how some things worked :dryadconfused: will keep this in mind for future posts :dryadsmile:
  12. apple8404

when the

when the
  13. apple8404

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

this is some great stuff! i've always wanted to check out older versions, and playing old-gen console can only get you so far. although, i can't seem to tell if it's working or not. it says the versions are "installed" but their folders are empty and i can't launch them. a small guide on how to...
  14. apple8404

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Particles not rendering within a certain area of the world

I don't really have much to say that the video and title doesn't, so... Here's a video demonstrating the bug. I have no idea what caused this, but I had been playing for at least an hour by this point. Waterbolt projectiles were also rendering fine earlier in the playsession. Known affected...
  15. apple8404

Console UI Change for Console?

personal experience probably plays a large factor getting really used to the 1.3 UI and then having to adjust to 1.4's new UI naturally invites a negative response, for no other reason than "change = bad" i couldn't stand console 1.3 for the longest time since they changed the UI from 1.2
  16. apple8404

Console Change "Navigate Hotbar" to not use the left stick in the Classic control scheme

The current default binding for Navigate Hotbar in the Classic scheme is RB+Left Stick. With this binding, at any point in which you are pressing RB, the game will stop accepting left stick inputs for movement until the button is released. Considering Cycle Next Hotbar Item is also bound to RB...
  17. apple8404

Xbox One Geodes can't be thrown

it's as the title says, the Geode can't be thrown. additionally, the item also seems to force Smart Cursor off, somehow. here's a video demonstrating the bug in action. and in case it matters, this was found on Xbox Series X.
  18. apple8404

Blue Fairy over Flickerwick

i chose the flickerwick because it's significantly better at following you than the fairy bell, and as such makes for a significantly better light pet to have in lategame i could make a second pack that does this for the fairy bell if you'd like, that was actually my initial idea anyway
  19. apple8404

my edit left the candle alone, so i'm not sure. it may be borrowed from other candle/fire textures, like the water candle or something.
  20. apple8404

it's a pretty simple pack, just a texture swap to make the flickerwick light pet into a little blue fairy. uses the same sprites from the blue fairy you might encounter underground, but certainly looks a bit different due to the candle effect carried over from the flickerwick. this is my first...
Back
Top Bottom