Search results for query: *

1. T

Blocks & Decoration Happy Holidays! Gingerbread Blocks?

So seeing how 'tis the season, was watching someone building Gingerbread houses on TV. I thought to myself huh, that would work good for a holiday house to display all the items from presents I'm about to open. A good home for Santa to stay in also. I think perhaps making a small stack of...
  2. T

Items Chocolate!

I was thinking stacking it when crafting with chocolate, if you were saying 25 minutes for chocolate, 10 for toasted marshmallow, guess you'd need a Graham cracker with 10 as well to get a full 45 minute buff if crafted as a s'mores. Seems kinda tedious for the payoff now that I think of it.
  3. T

Items Chocolate!

Carrying the marshmallow on a stick could allow you to craft "smores" for longer well fed buff
  4. T

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Golf. As long as y'all hold true on this, that's all my concern. Delay is inconsequential to my excitement over this feature. I will happily wait many a blood moon, as this will give new life to an already lively world you have created. I appreciate the hard work it has taken and is still being...
  5. T

Game Mechanics Add an option to completely disable banners.

I like this idea, it gets tedious jumping into inventory and trashing banners to make space for more desirable items while farming. Makes me wish I had like ten trash spots and I could just set them to auto-trash ten items instead of clogging normal inventory. Heck, make it an item like money...
  6. T

Items Liquid dirt or concrete

So I had an idea to help direct my enemy spawns during invasions and moons, that I would fill in all the caverns underneath my arena area. It seemed like an endless task with all the random caverns and caves, but I was frustrated with enemies spawning in these gaps, being killed by my dragon and...
  7. T

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

Personally haven't had the issue in single player, even when it was happening it was only for the person joining not hosting. I have only had time to try it out once in multiplayer since the update but it seemed to be taken care of for me.
  8. T

I blame it on my friends internet connection haha. I just made him do all the wiring so was worse for him than me anyhow lol
  9. T

Haven't noticed that, I was referring to joining a game in multiplayer before the update on ps4, was unable to use grand design at all, or multi-wrench either. Wouldn't lay wire or cut wire. Strange enough the single color wrenches would work. Didn't matter if I hosted or my friend. Same result...
  10. T

I only experienced this before while playing multiplayer with my buddy (PS4), the first thing I did after the update was run to the edge of the map. Didn't have the issue the first few times, but it did crash eventually towards the edge and crashed the map for him as the host. At least we can do...
Back
Top Bottom