Search results for query: *

1. Great_Khann

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Unrealistic Ideas: -Tourian -Post Moonlord?! -Dungeon -Mother Brain -Requires key made from defeated bosses to enter -Draygon -The Big :red: Green Thing in Brinstar -Perhaps it spawns similar to Queen Bee, has its own mini boss room in the jungle. -Metroid Lair -Another dungeon 😬...
  2. Great_Khann

tModLoader Metroid Mod

damn lol my age is doubled what it was when I first found out about this mod. Long 8 year wait but it was worth it! Thanks scoot.
  3. Great_Khann

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

You know what would be absolutely BOSS. If you had some dungeon version of tourian. With the statues as like the lock to it. The bosses drop a key or you craft from their remains (just spouting ideas).Then you use them on the statue and unlocks it or something like that. Think golems dungeon...
  4. Great_Khann

tModLoader Consolaria

MONOKUMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Great_Khann

I actually have never, ever thought about terraria lore. I just don’t care. You get loot and beat the :red: out of everything. Thats all I need. I don’t need this boring cliche ying yang bs. Gameplay suffices.
  6. Great_Khann

Hmmmm Raymond you say? Yes, yes, he was a fine fellow.
  7. Great_Khann

YEAHHHHHH!!!!
  8. Great_Khann

Is the mod multiplayer ready yet?
  9. Great_Khann

lol even though this doesn't really spoil it lets not send pictures of anything in this mod. NO SPOILERS. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
  10. Great_Khann

“xue hua piao piao bei feung shiou shiou” -egg man
  11. Great_Khann

HOLY F*CK JUST READ A COUPLE PAGES BEHIND THIS ONE, HE SAID HOPEFULLY AT THE END OF APRIL. (Also happy 4/20!)
  12. Great_Khann

Touché
  13. Great_Khann

You don’t want to separate the Terraria from the Metroid tho. This is the terraria Metroid mod after all.
  14. Great_Khann

Personally I’d rather just start with the powersuit, don’t want the beggining to be too Grindy.
  15. Great_Khann

Dungeons? Where did you get that idea from? Also he probably would\will add ridley but it might be a while. Do you know how long it takes to make a masterpiece AI like he does? I mean, phantoon (Edit: Meant Omega Pirate lol) alone was like 3,000 lines of code. So even if he never makes ridley I...
  16. Great_Khann

“-naturally spawning Chozo Statues” Does this mean you’ll be able to find mod items by random generation?
  17. Great_Khann

I know its rude to ask someone their weight but, how big is this mod?
  18. Great_Khann

Since the armors have cool fresh smooth awesome amazing epic nice looking new lights, it would be cool if they glowed a bit in the dark. Like the armors would give off a small light source. The color correspondent to the visor color.
  19. Great_Khann

This is the time where I wish human cryogenics exist, THE HYPE IS KILLING ME.
  20. Great_Khann

So, you know how there’s a pirate invasion? Well wait till you hear this. A SPACE PIRATE INVASION!
Back
Top Bottom