Search results for query: *

1. HarshMellow

PC 5 Best Arrows in Terraria

Have you rangers ever wondered what the best arrows in Terraria are? Well, here's a list for you! <Link removed by staff>
  2. HarshMellow

PC 10 Best Weapons in Terraria

I don't think it does. I tested it out earlier, and it doesn't seem to. The wiki doesn't say anything about it penetrating enemies, either. Maybe it was patched a while back. Am I totally overlooking something?
  3. HarshMellow

PC 10 Best Weapons in Terraria

(Not sure whom this image belongs to, so if it's you, let me know!) Hey there! I've finished writing some articles for a gaming website, and this particular one is focused on the ten best weapons in Terraria. I've included a lot of melee weapons, so hopefully you rangers and mages won't get too...
  4. HarshMellow

WIP Need some building advice

Thanks! ~:D The new one's not finished yet, but it's getting close. I think it looks considerably better, but we'll see.
  5. HarshMellow

Rulick's Remakes

Rulick15 is not a builder, he's an artist.
  6. HarshMellow

UPDATE: I've decided to rebuild the house. The one I was working on was just my starter house, and it ended up not being very practical for a base— also, I was having some serious trouble getting the walls and windows of the second floor to look good. I've cleared out a space for the new house...
  7. HarshMellow

Dude! I love your builds. You're one of my role models. Thanks a lot! I'll try what you suggested. What do you think I should make the roof out of?
  8. HarshMellow

First Build! Castle and Massive Treehouse!

That's your first build? Wow! My first build was so bad, it was nauseating.
  9. HarshMellow

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I'm always late for these updates because of computer trouble...
  10. HarshMellow

Well, I'm experimenting with using certain types of walls as support beams so I don't have to use wooden beams. As for the gray brick walls around the windows, I'm still a bit iffy. I haven't found something that looks good yet. Any recommendations for what I could use?
  11. HarshMellow

I actually like how the chimney looks, personally. As for the roof, I also kind of like how it turned out. I tried hammering some of the edges into slopes, but to me it just looked a bit strange with the rest of the house. But I'm always experimenting with things, so we'll see how it turns out...
  12. HarshMellow

I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean.
  13. HarshMellow

*UPDATE (part six)* When it comes to building, interior design is what I'm the worst at. I suppose I don't have the eye of a decorator. In this build (my new starting house), I'm struggling a lot with the walls and decorations. Would anyone mind offering some advice on how to improve them? Keep...
  14. HarshMellow

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

I absolutely adore your building style.
  15. HarshMellow

Bissy's Portfolio

Very nice, very nice.
  16. HarshMellow

Steampunk submarine!

This is so freaking cool! I love me some submarines, and I also love me some steampunk.
Back
Top Bottom