Search results for query: *

1. Tornak Ynot

Xbox One Teleporter Bug For Xbox One

Hello I am experiencing a problem that deals with the teleports. It seems as if the teleportation devices will not reach the maximum width of my world. They only work up to the grassy areas right before the beaches. Maybe the teleportation machines only work a certain distance that I don't know...
  2. Tornak Ynot

Xbox One Frost Moon Help

In other news... I am also looking for fellow players who want to assist me in completing the new frost moon event! Just add my gamer-tag and send me a message. Again my Gamer-tag is Tornak Ynot.
  3. Tornak Ynot

Xbox One Frost Moon Help

Looking for players to join me on my area and to defeat the Frost Moon multiple times until we all achieve the new end game items that are rewarded from the Frost Moon. Also if you just play Terraria a lot and like to play with other people go ahead and add me. Gamer-Tag: Tornak Ynot
  4. Tornak Ynot

Xbox One Slime Statue and Lucky Coin

Hello, my gamer-tag for the xbox one is Tornak Ynot. I am looking for someone who is willing to trade me the either two items listed above. I have almost every item in the game except these two. Help would be much appreciated.
  5. Tornak Ynot

Xbox One Pumpkin Moon Event Help Needed

Hello I am looking for assistance completing the Pumpkin Moon Event GT: Tornak Ynot
  6. Tornak Ynot

Xbox One Looking for Players

Add me to play on xbox one gt: Tornak Ynot
Back
Top Bottom