Search results for query: *

1. Pixelnando

tModLoader Calamity Mod PT-BR Translation

O mod ainda não está atualizado para o Calamity Mod 1.5.1, em breve vou lançar uma atualização que torna-o compatível, e outras coisas.
  2. Pixelnando

tModLoader Calamity Mod JP Translation / 日本語訳Mod

Hello. I am a fellow creator of translations for Terraria Mods. I have been translating the Calamity Mod to Brazilian Portuguese. I have had a look into your mod; and saw you managed to translate things such as UIs and other IL stuff, and since I am a beginner programmer, I have not figured out...
  3. Pixelnando

Tenho sim: Pixelnando#7284
  4. Pixelnando

PC Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' or one of its dependencies.

Figured it out, everyone. My friend just had to delete the config.json file and the game worked fine! (apparently he said he tried it but he actually hadn't lol)
  5. Pixelnando

tModLoader Friday Night Funkin' Costumes Mod

You can use cheat sheet or hero's mod, I haven't actually added recipes right now lol
  6. Pixelnando

terraria erreur

(Si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je dis, vous pouvez utiliser Google Translate) You can try doing a "hard reset" on Terraria. Here's how you can do it: Navigate to your terraria install folder location (default is C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common) and delete the Terraria folder...
  7. Pixelnando

ERRORE ICONA TERRARIA

(Se non capisci quello che dico, puoi usare Google Translate) You can try manually changing the icon for Terraria. Here's how you do it: Right click the game on your desktop, and press Properties. You can then press "Change Icon" on the window that pops up. After you click that, the...
  8. Pixelnando

PC NPCs always saying they are alone, not offering pylons

NPCs will only detect each other if their house flag is 25 blocks or nearer to the other NPC's house flag. In your case, the guide will only detect the Golfer as a "nearby" NPC, while the Dryad will only detect the Merchant as a nearby NPC (and vice versa). I quickly tested your world, and...
  9. Pixelnando

PC Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' or one of its dependencies.

This issue has happened to my friend and with many more people ever since 2018, but since last year and the release of 1.4, more and more have been having this problem - either knowingly or not. They will try to open Terraria from Steam, which will say the game is "running" for about 4 seconds...
  10. Pixelnando

Este mod fornece uma tradução não-oficial do Calamity Mod para o Português Brasileiro. / This mod offers a unofficial translation for Calamity Mod to Brazilian Portuguese. Descrição em português: (Portuguese description) --------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  11. Pixelnando

PC Terraria silently crashes on start-up

Hello! My friend has not been able to play Terraria since version 1.4 released. tModLoader works just fine, and it's in 1.3.5.3. Upon opening Terraria, Steam will detect the game as "Running", but after about 4 seconds, it returns to normal, with nothing happening at all. After opening...
  12. Pixelnando

PC Help me. Can't find my characters in folder

You moved your characters to the cloud, thats why you can't find them in your Players folder. Move them out of the cloud in-game and then you will be able to see them.
  13. Pixelnando

PC Translation Error

The devs have a hard time fixing stuff related to translations. Since they don't understand anything about the language, they can't confirm if it's correct. So, they need to tell the professional translators "Hey dude, someone said this is wrong", and that is very time-consuming. If you want...
  14. Pixelnando

PC Localization errors for PT-BR

I have fixed all these issues on my Language Pack! You can find it here: Steam Workshop::Melhorias na língua pt-BR do Terraria
  15. Pixelnando

tModLoader Friday Night Funkin' Costumes Mod

This mod adds costumes for characters from Friday Night Funkin', a game made by ninjamuffin99 (and some characters from community-made mods too) to Terraria, and some extra weapons too. What does the mod add? (Note that the items currently do not have recipes. You must use Cheat Sheet or...
  16. Pixelnando

Thanks for the help, I added the Aglet one under Armor & Acessories, and the Light Pet one under Misc.
  17. Pixelnando

Texture Pack Terraria Manhunt - Dream Team Texture Pack

That's in the plans, but my PC just broke a week ago and I kinda need it to make the textures
  18. Pixelnando

You can use familiar clothing on the social slot for now.
  19. Pixelnando

New update just released! This update includes BadBoyHalo's costume, and some new inventory sprites.
  20. Pixelnando

Even if the last bugfix update has arrived, I'll continue updating this post. Someday, it might be useful.
Back
Top Bottom